Beat 5

Gwen walked up to the monsteras figure. Her heart pounding with anxiety, adrenaline running. The figure came into view. 

It was a giant... dinosaur? 

She saw Flash Thompson being grabbed by it. Gwen picked up a rock and chucked it at the monster. 

"Hey Dino Might! OVER HERE!" 

The Lizard creature looked at her. It roared and ran at her. Gwen's tingle went off and so far it had saved her from a football, so, she listened. 

She dodged him and pulled the tail from The Lizard, swinging him into a shirt stand. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" It yelled. 

"Um... no!" 

They ran at each other and it punched Gwen into the ground. She moved the jacket of the tux to hide her face. The Lizard pounded on her and she didn't know what to do. 

"HIT IT!" 

She looked up and saw Harry couching into a red handkerchief. But she didn't know it was originally white.

Gwen nodded her head, and punched it back and jumped up. The creature ran at her and she shot the webbing from her wrists to blind it, because she didn't know what else the webs could do. 

The lizard yelled and ran off, to Gwen's unfortunate luck.

She took the opportunity and ran. She watched from a tree as it left. She jumped down and her senses tingled. She ran the direction it told her too. 

She heard couching and saw blood on Harry's face. 

"HARRY!" 

 He was passed out, but still coughed. He opened his eyes.

"Gwen?" He choked out. 

"Hey hey, save your breath I got you." She picked him up and put the tux on him to help get the blood off. 

"I got you." She said softly. 

Harry nodded his head and closed his eyes.

Harry opened his eyes. He was hooked up to IVs. He sighed and looked at the roof. 

"You didn't take your medicine boy." 

Harry turned his weak head. He glared at his father. 

"Like you care." He spat. 

"This is not how I imagined you would die. Looking at my son and seeing a stranger. You have such potential, Harry. Such fierce intelligence, and you're throwing it all away!" 

"I'm sick! What do you expect? Oh wait a minute... do you actually care?" He said coldly. 

Norman Osborn looked at his son. 

"Let me answer Mr Osborn. No, you threw me away. You kicked me off to boarding school when I was nine. I had no friends in Britten. On my 16th birthday, you sent me Scotch. Or one of your assistants did. I'm pretty sure the card read: 'With compliments, Norman Osborn.' But of course I was sick already. I had been sick for seven years already. Every day getting worse. I come home and you never say a word." Harry said coldly. 

He looked back up at the roof. He couldn't move his legs. The medicine disabled them. Tears formed in his eyes. 

"I don't expect forgiveness from you anymore. I don't believe in miracles. How could you possibly understand that your childhood had to be sacrificed for something greater? And not just for me. For you!"