.x{~Part 6~}x.

The show is over and it really was the best. We waited for the girls to come but Hailey grabbed my hand and we went backstage to find the girls. I had all 3 huge bouquets of flowers in my hands and I couldn't see well, but luckily I had Hailey in front of me and I just followed her like a lost puppy.

Hayley started running because she probably saw the girls and before I could see where she went hundreds of paparazzi with their gear and cameras rushed past me and set up all their gear in front of me and started interviewing some of the models that were next to me .

Y/N: Excuse me, can you step aside? you have left no room for us to pass.

No response

Y/N: Excuse me guys, are you even listening?

Wtf is his problem?

Y/N: "Dude I'm talking to you-"

Sara: "Guys there is a person behind you can you just move a little" She said somewhat angrily and grabbed my hand so I could walk through the crowd of paparazzi.

Sara: "Hey are you ok?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I got stomped on a little bit, but yeah, I'm fine, and thanks for saving that guy over there, because I'd beat him up if he ignored me for a little while longer." I said and we started laughing.

Sara: "Sorry I didn't introduce myself. Sara, Sara Sampaio." She said and extended her hand for a handshake.

(This is Sara Sampaio in case you guys don't know her)

Y/N: "Well Sara Sampaio nice to meet you my name is Y/N, Y/N Martirosian

Y/N: "Well Sara Sampaio nice to meet you my name is Y/N, Y/N Martirosian." I said and we shook hands.

Sara: You're not from here right?

Y/N: If you mean origin then yes I'm not from here. I am Armenian.

Sara: I can tell.

Y/N: "Really?" I said with a bit of irony

Sara: First of all your beauty is exotic and secondly your last name ends in ian and as far as I know when it ends in ian it is Armenian.

Y/N: Well thank you for the compliment and I'm impressed, not a lot of people know that.

Sara: "Yea well, I do"

Sara: "Anyway, flower delivery from whom to whom?"

Y/N: "Oh no, I'm not a delivery guy. Three of my friends were at the show so I got them flowers." I said with a smile on my face.