.x{~Part 2~}x.

The next day.

I was sleeping until my phone rang. I answered without seeing who it was. "Hello?" "Y/N what the hell are you sleeping? they called me from the set of the photoshoot and said you haven't gone yet." "Mmh" was all I could say. "Well all I know is that Kendall isn't there either so that gives you some time to get dressed and get on set". "Kendall is with me I'll wake her up and we'll go." "Wait why is she with you? Don't tell me something happened between you two." "What god no, we're friends Nick" "Anyways I'm going to wake her up before we're too late" I said and hung up. I checked the time and it's 7:08. "Fuck"

I entered the bedroom and saw a dead body. She told me that she sleeps very heavily but I didn't know that she sleeps and she doesn't wake up. "Come on Kenny wake up we are late" I tell her and shake her to see if she wakes up but she doesn't. I go to the small kitchen in my room, get a glass full of cold water and go to the bedroom again.

"Kendall I know what I'm about to do now could cost me my life but I have to somehow wake you up so I'm sorry" I told her before throwing all the water on her face. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" She said and I ran and hid behind the door

"I'll tell you before you cuss me out so now it's 7:20 and I'm trying to wake you up at least 10 minutes we're late for the shoot and we have to be on set at 7:30 So take a shower get dressed and we are leaving, we don't have time to eat or anything we will go eat when we are done with the photoshoot". I quickly told her and went to get my clothes from the wardrobe next to the bed.

"And the bathroom has new towels and a toothbrush and you can take whatever you want from my clothes so you don't come in yesterday's clothes because I can't drop you off at your hotel to get ready there we don't have that much time, so I hope you don't mind."

"First of all fuck you for that water BUT thank you for taking care of me yesterday and not letting the paparazzi see me like that and in general thank you for the clothes and for everything I appreciate it I think you have become one of my favorite people and I have known you for less than 2 days". She said hugging me and then went into the bathroom, I'm glad she sees me as a loved one because that's how I see her too and it's weird for me to be so open with someone I know so little. Anyway.

Kendall's pov:

I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and another one with my hair. I saw Y/N sitting on the bed with her phone in her hand and she was reading an article. When she realized I was out she got up quickly so she could take a shower too but before she went in she showed me where her clothes were and told me I can wear whatever I like and the truth is that she has really nice clothes and since she is more muscular and taller her clothes are a little big for me but i like baggy clothes.

I found the clothes I wanted to wear and before I took out the towel to put the clothes on I heard Y/N say something to me from the bathroom but I couldn't hear.

"Kenny" she called. "Yes?" "Are you dressed? because I want to come get my clothes" "I'm not dressed but I'm in a towel come get them but you'll get dressed in the bathroom." "Okay I'm coming" She came out with a towel grabbed around her body, took her clothes and entered the bathroom again to change and I changed too.
I got ready and since Y/N hasn't come out yet I decided to take a picture in the mirror and post it on my Instagram.