as dex then turned up and continued his fearful escape attempt, that has led him all the way to the nearby subway, whose ceiling collapsed into itself creating a kind of a ravine

...as dex then turned up and continued his fearful escape attempt, that has led him all the way to the nearby subway, whose ceiling collapsed into itself creating a kind of a ravine...forcing dex to run in deeper into the derelict train station...

dex: aaaaaarrrgghhh!

...where the fear and adreneline is kickin in and overriding his other senses in a way that is stressful for the boy who innocently just believed that his usual routine of collecting scrapmetal and decent machine components, as he fell over into the ravine where the train tracks used to be...

dex: aaaaarrrgghhh!!!!

...and everything turned black for the young boy who collects scraps for a living...

TIMESKIP WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY, TALLGEESE STEALING TSFs...

now waking up to the sound of gunfire in the background, as dex now forces himself to reopned his eyes one after the other where he slowly processed hwat he is seeing right in front of him...

dex: a-a...a TSF?...wjhat is one doing here?

...he has almost to no time to think where he can hear the shrieking of so many of those creatures that the boy called after he recognized them as the B.E.T.A., with him staring up at the machine that is standing there leaning on the concrete walls...

dex: what is something like this doing somewhere like this all of a sudden...

...he gave a few seconds of thinking about what is going on, only to be interrupted by the sound of inhuman screeching, dex turned around him to see what the source of the dreaded sound is coming from, only to be confirmed by his worst fears imaginable...

he gave a few seconds of thinking about what is going on, only to be interrupted by the sound of inhuman screeching, dex turned around him to see what the source of the dreaded sound is coming from, only to be confirmed by his worst fears imaginable

...if not amplified to the highest degree, with the boy now slowly taking several steps backward to where he slowly but surely straight towards the machine...with a sudden screech of one of those feral creatures, they made the boy run up to the fallen machine, as he falls into the already open cockpit of the machine that was buried deep underground...

dex: uhhh...uhhmmm...what do i do in here, this doesn't look like the TSFs on TV...

...now the boy just shrugged as he fumbled through the controls of the unknown machine that he just found all by chance, and instead of activating to get him out of there, Dex found the black box of the strange-looking machine, as he now looked at the footage playing briefly, seeing the last flight of the pilot before its sudden demise...