"Wow" he takes a painting were  a man wearing his suit but his head wolf head "Werewolf"

She takes it from him "Something like that but it's not finished yet"

"Why are all your new paintings unfinished?"

She sighs "Something missing when I find it I'm sure I will finish them"

He looks into her eyes "I hope you find it"

She smiles warmly "I hope too"

"I hope more" They turn to see her father Dinnes Wilson CEO of Wilson Foundation, He leaning on the doorway smiling at them "Good morning, you two" to Edward "Hello Edward, what are you doing in my daughter's room"

"Hello" Edward shows him the painting "The Paintings" he shakes his head "Nice to see you"

"I know them very well, nice to see you too"

Mia shakes her head heading to her father and hugging him "Where have you been all night?"

"I take your mother to the mountain house"

"She still there?"

"No, we bring breakfast and back" to Edward "And your parents our outside"

Edward confused "Mine? why?"

Dinnes shrugs "We are family now" Edward and Mia share a look "What?" they shake their heads "Well, come on" 

They follow him outside to the dining room where Edward's father drinking his coffee watching the garden, Peter Glover CEO of the Glover Foundation turns to them with a smile "Morning, brides to be"

Mia smiles "Morning uncle" 

He gives her a kiss on the cheek "My beautiful daughter" he looks at his son confused "Edward, what are you doing here?"

Dinnes gives his friend an annoyed look "I asked him the same question" he sits on the head of the table.

Peter takes a seat next to his best friend "You slept here?"

Edward nods "Yes"

Mia gives him a look "Yes, on the sofa"

"Floor you mean"

Mia rolls her eyes.

Claudia, Mia's mother walks in holding plates of breakfast with her friend Edward's mother Asher. She smiles at her daughter kissing her cheek "Good you here"

Asher smiles putting plates on the dining table "Mia" She hugs Mia "My beautiful daughter"

Mia smiles hugging her back "Aunt Asher you look great" 

"Thank you" Asher sits at the chair next to her husband as Claudia does the same. Mia and Edward sit next to their mothers.

Dinnes smiles at them "Let's dig in"

They start to eat and Claudia asks "How was your date, guys?"

Mia smiles "Good, we enjoyed our time"

Edward nods taking a sip from his coffee "I had a really nice time with her last night" smiles at her "We should do it again."

Peter shakes his head "No, we shouldn't" They turn to him.

Dinnes nods "Yes, we decided on the engagement date"

Mia gives them a look "Not that much"

Edward looks at Peter "Dad, we were yesterday at date. Don't you see that you are in a hurry?"

Peter says "Not rushing, son, this is better"

Asher smiles at Mia "In fact, we decided it by the end of the week"

Mia and Edward share a look eating their food.

Peter smiles "And the wedding at the end of the month"

Mia coughs "Why this rush? We are public figures and arranged marriage in this advanced era?"

Dinnes says "We know very well, so we want you to tell the media that you love each other"

Claudia nods "Yes, while Edward was abroad, Mia was with him" To Mia "You were in Europe"

Asher nods "Exactly, It's like a love vacation for you two"

"We will bring our photographer to take shoots to prove it's old"

Peter smiles at Edward and Mia "I know this is hard, You must understand that this is for the benefit of your companies."

Dinnes sighs "We are in a weak position. The marriage of children of the two largest families is the talk of the hour"