Story/personal Update

Okay so it's been a while since I updated this but after I posted the first chapter of MK 1 story then I'll work on this. Another thing I want to mention is that my friend LaxfellingV2 has decided not to work on his Lab rat story that me and him were going to have to mash with so I plan to have more villains to the story and don't worry I'll have other ideas for this so don't worry.

I've been stuck on this for so long, I decided to choose a new suit for Kai but then again I like the old suit that I chose for him, don't get me wrong I like the new one but been so conflicted on both, so I need you guys to choose the suit....

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 2:

Another thing i want to say is that things are not well in life so on that note the first chapter of MK1 might not be out this week but it will be updated don't worry it's just that my internet is down so I can't have the things I need to work on ...

Another thing i want to say is that things are not well in life so on that note the first chapter of MK1 might not be out this week but it will be updated don't worry it's just that my internet is down so I can't have the things I need to work on the story and plus I been have body sores from all the work out I've been doing so my arms are in pain when I move my arms around but I will still work for you guys.

I am SO Close to 400 followers that is insane, I know that i say this a lot but it's so amazing that my work and stories have brought so many people to my page and i can't express that it is the most amazing thing in the world. Love you guys so much, thank you for everything and I can't wait to bring you all the amazing content.

That's all guys and I'm go, I'll see you guys soon and I'll try to post more on this story. BYE!!!