Episode 4: I, Normo

Kai's POV

Another day, another moment of me stopping a car chase. Ever since the Rhino attack more of the big man's guys been causing trouble, still have no idea who the big man is but I know he's a trouble to my neighbor and that's gonna end. Excuse me for a sec.

Spider man: (Lands on top a car) License and registration!

I took them out one by one heading to the driver, I do a flip using my webs to kick the door knocking the driver out of the car and webbing him to a web net and used the car door to land and stopping the car safe and does a stunt on the car and doing a little dance.

Spider-Man: Maybe prison should be doing driving lessons, cause these guys sucks.

I swing away and head my way to school, this week there's going to be a carnival happening on Friday and I want to be there so hopefully no crazy bad guy try's to mess it. I make it on top of the school and enter the building as I change back to my regular clothes while going down stairs, I quietly open the restricted door and open to make sure that no one saw me and pretend that i was walking to school. I made it to the hallways and see Kaz and Oliver by our locker.

Kai: Hey dudes. (Opens my locker to put my stuff in)

Oliver: Hey man. Who ever came up with exclamation points, is a genius! Otherwise superheroes would be like "don't worry I'll save you."

Kai: I'm pretty sure that's how most heroes sounds when they tired or just probably having a bad day. (Look at Kaz to see wonder off so I wave my hand at his face) you good man?

Kaz: Look, there's Stephanie, she's so pretty and chalo, she's exactly my type. You know what I'm going to ask her to the school carnival tonight.

Oliver: What?! She's the most popular girl in school, you have no shot with her.

Kaz: Yes I do, we share a moment today. She leaned over and said "is that you that smells like that?" and I said "no, it's not me. It's something I stepped in."

Kai: Well we know you have a crush on her for ever, so go for it. We'll be right by you're side.

Kaz: Thank buddy's.

Kai: (take out my phone) Capturing every painful and humiliating moment ever on vide. Ready? Annnnd ACTION!

(A/n: okay so I decided not to write the part where Kaz try's to ask Stephanie out because I also find that humiliating so I'll just have write in Kai's view)

Kaz went to go talk to Stephanie and as usual it was embarrassing and got laughed at which cause him to lye and say that he has a girlfriend but my camera wasn't getting all of the people so I had to come in and get Kaz to move a little to the left.

Kai: Sorry just want to keep everyone in the shot. Continue.

Kaz say that his girlfriend is Connie something name that was just taken off the carnival sign and says that her family is rich and Stephanie wants to here tonight, ohh this is going to be fun, but not funny as this edit I did.

Kaz: Terrific, now all I have to do is find a fake girlfriend for the next six hours so Stephanie doesn't think I'm a total loser. This is a disaster.

Oliver: (moves my phone over to Kaz) No, this is a disaster.

The video shows Kaz getting crushed by a giant meteor and Kaz was not happy.

Kai: (chuckling) What? the scene needed some action.

——————————