Part 1 : Right to brother's love

Comenzar desde el principio

"Kha liya maine, aap ruko, mai leke aata hoon aapka breakfast." Aryan ran away saying that.

Ayaansh came down just then and approached Arnav. Arnav smiled at him.

"Aapne dawai li, Bhaiya?"

Arnav felt like palming his face. He didn't have it in him to give the same reply and get the same reaction for third time.

"Breakfast kiya?" Ayaansh asked suspiciously, seeing him silent.

Now, Arnav did palm his face.

"Aapka kuch nhi ho sakta, Bhaiya!" Ayaansh said and Arnav was annoyed and amused at the same time.

The amused look made Ayaansh glare at Arnav. He shook his head and walked away. His Bhaiya was hopeless!

"Bhabhi..." Ayaansh stopped as he found both Aniket and Aryan in the kitchen along with Ashi.

Ashi smiled amusedly. "Arnav ke liye breakfast chahiye?"

Ayaansh was confused with her smile but nodded his head.

Jumping down from the kitchen counter, Aryan laughed and put a plate of food in Ayaansh's hands. "Yeh lo, Bhai. Aap hi bache the bas."

"Matlab?" Ayaansh frowned.

Ashi shook her head in exasperated fondness. Both Aniket and Aryan had come to her for the same one after another. And now Ayaansh too!

"Teeno teen plate lekar jaoge ya ek me ho jayega?" She asked playfully.

That made Aniket and Aryan chuckle and Ayaansh smile. So his brothers were also there for the same reason!

"Ek me kaam chala lenge, Bhabhi." Aryan grinned. "Teen dekh kar pata chala Bhaiya ek plate ka bhi na khaye."

Ashi smiled. "Jao phir. Puja shuru hone me jyada der nhi hai. Guests aane shuru ho jayenge toh time nhi milega."

The brothers nodded and left from there.

"You've to drink it, Bhaiya! Rishi Bhai ne kaha hai!" Aryan declared as he kept the glass of juice in front of him.

Arnav cringed. It was vegetable juice. Fruits juices were fine but vegetable juices grossed him out.

"Aru, maine breakfast kar liya na. Iski kya zarurat hai? Vapas le ja ise kitchen me!"

"Yeh juice Bhabhi ne bheja hai aur woh abhi bhi kitchen me hi hai." Aryan informed gleefully. "Le jau vapas kitchen me?"

Aniket couldn't hold back his laugh. The little bean was gradually learning the tricks well Arnav glared at him. He knew who was teaching the tricks to his innocent child.

"Boliye, Bhaiya!" Aniket teased.

"Phek de juice aur glass le ja." Arnav replied, annoyed.

Ayaansh rolled his eyes. "Jaise hum juice phekenge aur Bhabhi ko pata hi nhi chalega."

Arnav rubbed his forehead in frustration.

This was the scene Sharda walked in to. She looked at them questioningly. "Kya ho gya? Sab aise Arnav ko ghere kyun baithe ho?"

Aniket got up to offer his chair to her and smiled. "Kuch nhi, Masi. Baithiye na."

Sharda smiled and sat down with them. One look at the boy's faces and the glass of juice in their hands and she knew the matter.

"Bachche ho kya, Arnav. Pi lo juice. It's good for your health, beta."

Being helpless, Arnav reached for the glass and gulped down the juice. He couldn't fight so many people at one time.