𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 // 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎 18+

Ik this isn't on the list that I wrote of one shots I was gonna write before my story but i randomly really wanted to write this one and that's the only thing that will motivate me to write atm and im really sorry about that

‼️TW: MENTION OF POSSIBLE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE / ABUSE, IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU PLEASE CLICK AWAY‼️

Italics = Speaking

Bold Italics = Texting

.

.

Pharm

Pharm was on his way to Teams dorm, listening to music, to give him some notes that Team had asked for the day prior.

They hadn't really specified a time for Pharm to come over so he had messaged Team around 15 minutes ago to ask him if now was a good time, but he didn't have time to check his phone to see if Team had responded as he'd been busy.

He got to Teams dorm and knocked softly on the door.

He waited a few seconds, then knocked again.

He then looked at the time on his phone which read 7:30pm.

Team shouldn't be busy now, right?

Pharm waited a few more seconds and then texted Team to see where he was.

[7:32] Pharm: Team are you in your dorm? I'm outside😅

[7:32] Pharm: I have the notes for you

[7:33] Pharm: Team?

[7:35] Pharm: Are you with P'Win?

[7:36] Pharm: I can leave the notes outside if you want:)

[7:38] Pharm: Team are you there? Are you okay?

Pharm then put his phone away and took his headphones off to see if he could hear anything in Teams dorm.

He put his ear up to the door, expecting to hear nothing but instead was greeted with sound of someone- crying?

It sounded like a mix of crying and whining.

Worried, he took his phone out of his pocket again but then stopped when he heard the sound of someone else's voice, someone who sounded like Win.

Win: Aww, don't cry baby. You bought this upon yourself didn't you? I told you if you didn't do as I said, then I'd have to punish you more.

What? What was he talking about?

Team: Hia...mh...I said I was sorry...I wont do it again I swear...

Pharm then flinched slightly as a loud smack echoed from inside the room, followed by Team crying out.

Team: Hia!