𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 // 𝑩𝒐𝒔𝒔𝑵𝒐𝒆𝒖𝒍 18+

‼️𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕‼️

𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚: @𝒚𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒆𝒖𝒍

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 <3

Italics = Speaking

Boss cursed under his breath, the sight in front of him making his blood boil.

Noeul was trying to make him jealous and he knew it.

They had gone out for drinks with Fort and Peat but they had already left, leaving Boss and Noeul alone.

Well, not really.

Noeul decided to go to the bar to get another drink, however he'd been gone for well over twenty minutes and Boss hadn't taken his eyes off of him for even a second.

Noeul had ordered his drink and began talking to the bartender who just so happened to be finishing his shift in a few minutes.

Boss watched as the bartender disappeared from his sight, and then re-emerge a few minutes later wearing normal clothes and sitting down next to Noeul.

He watched as Noeul giggled at the mans every sentence, his eyes practically glowing red.

The moment that Boss saw the bartender rest his hand on Noeuls thigh was the moment that he snapped.

He slammed his fist down on the table and stood up, drawing a lot of unwanted attention to himself, but in that moment he didn't care.

He stormed over to Noeul and the bartender and grabbed Noeuls wrist with a firm grip.

Noeul: Boss! What are you doing?

Boss looked at the bartender and gave an intimidating 'I'm-just-pretending-to-be-nice' smile.

Boss: Hey I'm sorry but the boy who you're flirting with is actually my boyfriend, and we have somewhere to be so we'll be on our way.

The bartender just gave a small nod, not blinking even once.

Noeul: What? We don't have anywhere we need to be-

He was quickly cut off by Boss dragging him out of the bar and into the parking lot.

Noeul: B-Boss!- Where are we going? What has gotten into you?!

His questions were left unanswered as he was taken to Boss's car and thrown into the back seat.

Boss climbed in after him and shut the door, making sure to lock the car.

Noeul: Boss! What the hell has gotten into you!-

He was again cut off by Boss's lips smashing against his as his hands were pinned above his head up on the window.

They started heavily making out for a good few minutes until they were forced to pull away due to lack of oxygen.

They were both panting heavily and a string of their saliva connected them. (ew💀)