CHAPTER 16 : traitor.

Start from the beginning

Soon the door opened revealing Y/n with another tray. She is at it again...

Author pov

Y/n : this soup should help you with your headache. ( she got up with the tray after she was done feeding Jeonghan.)

Jeonghan : thank you. You don't have to worry this much. I'm doing alright now.

Y/n : shut up. You're still weak. Here, take your medicines. ( she handed Jeonghan his pills.)

Jeonghan : oh Seungcheol might have called you. He might be going crazy right now. I forgot to tell him the imported goods are coming tonight. ( he said gulping down his medicines.)

Y/n : yeah i heard that.

Jeonghan : can you take over this task on behalf of me? I mean I'll explain everything to you about what you will have to say to them and what to do. Will you do me this favour?

Y/n : ik what to do. Just tell me where the files are.

Jeonghan : okay. I'll tell Mingyu to give you all the files. Please save Cheol from going crazy. ( he said chuckling.)

Y/n : I'll. Have you thought enough about letting me handle this? Would you be mad if i mess up? ( she was insecure about her abilities.)

Jeonghan : i trust you, Y/n. You'll do it fine.

Y/n : thank you. I'll call Joshua to stay with you tonight as i might not be able to come back home. ( she said before turning to leave.)

Jeonghan : why him? I'm not a baby. I can manage. ( he whined loudly.)

Y/n : i said what i said. ( she left the room without looking at Jeonghan.)

~~~

Y/n pov

Y/n : Perfect! ( she said twirling around infront of the mirror.)

Y/n : Lee Roseanne Y/n, ready to go!

I pecked inside Jeonghan's room and saw him curled up into a ball and watching something on the tv

I pecked inside Jeonghan's room and saw him curled up into a ball and watching something on the tv. I'm glad this workaholic jerk is getting some rest.

~~~

Author pov

Mingyu : nonna, we should leave for the sea port. ( Mingyu said coming closer to Y/n's desk.)

Y/n and Mingyu would be in the port to receive the products while Seungcheol would be dealing with the paper works in the office. These things are heard to deal with in Jeonghan's absence.

Y/n : give me 5 more minutes. I feel like I'll fuck it up. ( she hurriedly turned the file pages reviewing everything one last time.)

Mingyu : noona, don't be so nervous. You can do with effortlessly. It's easy for you. ( he said assuring Y/n with a smile.)

Y/n : yes. Let's get going. ( she took a deep breath before taking her handbag.)

~~~

Y/n pov

My whole body calmed down as the cold wind from the sea hit my face. I hope everything goes right.

Mingyu went to check on the location of the ship

Mingyu went to check on the location of the ship. There is an unknown busyness in this port. All our workers are here preparing for their upcoming products. I somehow like this feeling.

The products should have been here already but we are unable to reach the ship. It shouldn't be concerning but it is.

I turned around when i heard a faint sound of someone screaming. It was Mingyu. Why is this guy running towards me like a puppy?

Mingyu : Noona.. our ship ( he was panting badly.)

~~~

Joshua : you seem pretty fine comparing to what Y/n told me about. ( Joshua said as he checked out Jeonghan up down.)

Jeonghan : i know. She's just too worried. I told her i can manage by myself. ( he whined.)

Joshua : nvm. I'll go sleep as you're fine. ( he said before laying on the bed.)

Jeonghan : i don't think when told you to be here for this. You should be taking care of me.( he leaned his back in the headboard and sat on the bed while crossing his arms over his chest.)

Joshua : you're not a kid. I'm just here to sleep peacefully- ( just before this man was done with his sentence a phone call cut him off.)Jeonghan : must be Y/n or Cheol. ( he said before grabbing his phone from the bed-side table.)

?? : YOON JEONGHAN, WE'RE DOOMED!!

° TO BE CONTINUED °