CHAPTER 18

Rosè was checking herself in the mirror.
She wanted her first impression to be good. She decided to wear something simple but beautiful at last as she thought it would be better to be yourself. Fancy clothes don't matter .

"Rosè came downstairs fast otherwise we will get late. " Her mother yelled .

Rosè grabbed her bag and hurriedly came downstairs. They were ready to go when the door bell rang . Rosè went to open the door.

"Ro

"Ro..... Rosè.... Hel..... Help.........feath ......feathers "chanyeol stuttered , he appeared to be out of breath.

In spite of all he had done to her, Rosè was a pure and kind soul , she can't let anyone suffer. She knew that he was highly allergic to feathers , so she bought him inside. ( imagine that chanyeol is allergic to feathers... Just imagine)

"Rosè why did you bring him in! " Her father asked angrily. He could not stand Chanyeol for even a moment because of what he did to his daughter.

"Appa, he needs help. We can't leave him like this. " Rosè said and took him to the guest room.

She bought medicines and made him eat them. After sometime chanyeol feels better.

"I think now you are fine so go now. I have an appointment to attend. " Rosè said pointing towards the door.

Chanyeol grabbed rosè wrist and pulled her towards him, causing her to lose balance and fall on him.

"How dare you do that. Get out of my house otherwise I will call the security. " Rosè said furiously.

"I know you still love me. I was wrong so I can start again. " Chanyeol said trying to get close to her.

Rosè thought she noticed something flashed outside the window but didn't pay much attention to it.

"I don't want to have any relations with you. I love only one person that is jungkook. So leave my home NOW.!!! "
rosè yelled.

Chanyeol left. Rosè takes a deep breath to calm herself then goes to the living room where her parents were waiting for her .

"Let's go appa eomma , we are already late" Rosè sighed.

"Dear we will not be able to come , suddenly a work popped up at the office.your father and I need to go there . Send my apologies to jungkook and his father for not being able to attend today's meeting today."her mother said.

" Say hi and tell we will meet them the other day for sure. "Her father said .

*+:。.。 。.。:+**+:。.。 。.。:+**+:。.。 。.。:+*

" Where is she? Is she always late?"
Namjoon asked as he glanced at his watch.

"She is not usually late. I think any work came up that's why she gets late. " Jungkook was worried.