CHAPTER 5

"Look, look" Lisa pointed excitedly

When jimin turned he saw jungkook and rosè coming towards the stage.

"Yes" Jimin exclaimed "it worked"

Suddenly the song changed it was romantic but not the one they wanted in that situation.

"Ugh the DJ have to change the music now only" Lisa groaned

"Let me handle it" Jimin said and walk towards the DJ

"Excuse me" Jimin tapped his shoulder

"Yes sir" Dj said while dancing in the song.

"Can you change the song to a more romantic one" Jimin asked.

"I just played one now it's time to listen some hip hop" He denied

"Bro please it's important"

The Dj eyed jimin Suspiciously "why so "

Now jimin have to make a excuse.

"Um.. You see that girl.. " (Pointed to Lisa)
"I am trying to... You know"

The Dj smirked "oh I understand don't worry man"

"Thank you thank you so much " Jimin said

Atleast now our plan will not get failed.

"No problem bro" The Dj show a thumbs up.

Jimin went towards Lisa with a grin plastered on his face, Lisa looked at him Questionably. He nodded and she smiled.

Just then jungkook and rosè entered the stage the music changed. He looked at her for permission before putting his hand on her waist. She smiled and placed her hand on his shoulder.

Lisa grinned watching them.

"Now we can get out of the stage " Lisa said

"I don't think so " Jimin bit his lips.

"Why" Lisa frowned and look at him.

"Um.. I said the Dj that I wanted to change the song so I can dance with you"

"WHAT"

"Yeah"

"Why would you say that" She exclaimed.

"I have to say something-"

"I was planning to go and eat food but now I am struck with you " She continued.

"Even I am hungry... But just one dance so we can go with our plan" Jimin pleaded.

"Ugh! Ok"

They started dancing again.

On the other side. Jungkook and rosè were enjoying their moment quietly.Rosè had danced in parties but not like this way, not with him.

They had moved closer to each other while dancing without knowing. They swayed their bodies to the soft music.

And then the song again changed.

"Should we ask the Dj to change the song again" Lisa asked

"No I don't think so.. Let's go now! " Jimin said

As jungkook and rosè stepped down from stage, jungkook spoke..

"Thank you miss rosè"

"No problem Mr. Jungkook,, I think I should leave now" Rosè said softly

Well hello there!

Rosè faced changed on hearing the voice.

Seeing that person ,Lisa rushed to rosè side followed by jimin.
Jimin stood next to jungkook and Lisa stood next to rosè.

Jaehyun looked at them with a visible taunt in his face.

"I never expected to see you here rosè , but now I can guess your reason" Jaehyun smirked.

"Sorry but garbage is dumped outside! " Rosè retorted.

Jungkook was surprised and jimin wanted to laugh. Lisa nervously glanced between them.

Jaehyun face twisted in anger. But he covered up with a fake smile on his face.

"It took you long to move on "he said" I saw him last week. He is dating sana! "

Rosè controlled her anger. She hated the fact that she was still affected when he came up.

"Excuse me ma'am... Dinner is ready s-" Lisa said but cut by jaehyun.

"Yes yes go rosè don't make Mr. Jungkook wait, he is a good man"

"You don't have to be concerned about me Mr....... What's your name?! " Jungkook stepped in.

Jaehyun frowned at jungkook tone.

"Jimin do you know him" Jungkook asked to his assistant

"No idea sir" Jimin replied

"So what's your name" Jungkook again asked

"Don't play games Mr. Jeon"jaehyun sneered. "We both know you are just standing here for...... "

"He is jaehyun" Rosè said immediately"you remember my calender shoot  , I had to reschedule it because he bribed my models!! "

"That is something good people don't do Mr. Jaehyun"jungkook said coldly "and I don't waste my time with such men "

Jungkook turned towards rosè

"Miss rosè would you like to join me for dinner"

At first rosè hesitate but then with a genuine smile on her face , she said "sure, Mr. Jungkook"

They both walked towards their table. Jaehyun watched them with anger in his eyes and stormed away..

**well for information jaehyun also run a design company and rosè was always ahead of him and always play cheap tricks against  rosè but she always defend herself and return with the same audacity ***