CHAPTER 7

Jungkook was in a good mood while returning back from the meeting. Rosè looks so pleasant while talking to him.
He noticed that her eyes have a special shine which appears when she is really smiling.

Though he was initially pissed that jimin planned all this behind his back , he calmed down realising the benefits of it.

This, so far was the best help his assistant had provided ever.

But he was jealous too. While he was struggling to recognize his feelings towards rosè, jimin had already made her assistant girlfriend.

"How long this has been going on"

"Huh?! " Jimin looked at him
"Uh.. I didn't know her before, we get along after that calender shoot issue"

"Oh... Don't you think it's so soon?! " Jungkook enquired again.

Jimin gulped, why was his boss interested.
But it was his chance to push him more towards rosè.

"Uh.. Sometimes.. We can't understand a person.. Even if we have seen them many times.... But, sometimes in one meeting, we can figure out how a person is. " Jimin said

Jungkook began thinking about what jimin words means . He always feels good whenever he was with rosè. When she is in front of him he always smile unknowingly.

"How did you know that..... You want to be with her"jungkook asked

Jimin was taken aback . He never expected to explain all these things to his boss.

" Um.. Well. ... She is.... She is "jimin thought all times he was with Lisa" She is innocent and her smile is so sweet . Moreover it is easy with her . I don't have to be perfect or to pretend she always like me as the way I am . . All matters is that we are happy with each other or
Not"

Jungkook was listening to him. He knew that he felt happy when he is with rosè. But he didn't knew what she felt about him.

He couldn't ask her either. It was so soon. At that point all he could do was to wait.

On other side, jimin was slightly sad with Lisa because last time she didn't hear anything and walk ahead leaving him behind.

Suddenly a message popped on his phone.

"I am sorry Mr. Hot guy .. Next time we will meet I will buy you a drink from Starbucks "

A smile came on his face when he read it.

"Iced Caramel Macchiato"

He sent the reply.

                             ******

Lisa felt bad when jimin leave without even glancing at her. Maybe what she said and do was rude and mean.,After all he was just messing up with her.

"Are you sure about that guy"

"Huh" Lisa turned to see her boss with a serious expression"ma'am "

"Are you sure about him" Rosè asked again.

"Uh.. He is really nice guy ma'am" Lisa replied nervously.

"Make sure you don't fall into a trap" Rosè warned her.

Lisa didn't know why she felt defensive
"Afted office hours I could meet him only at night , he has never looked at me in a wrong way. Maybe because I have met some bad men in my life , I can realize he is not like them" Lisa said

Rosè was surprised at what Lisa said. She would have respond back but her mind stuck at the last sentence.

Maybe because I have met some bad men in my life, I can realize he is not like them"

Rosè sure had met bad men in her life. Amd one of them was a big part of her life, years ago.

But she could feel that jungkook a very good person. He was genuine with her. He supported her, appreciated her. He was always polite and respectful.

On Lisa side she was happy that finally jimin talk to her after she said him that she will treat him his favorite drink in Starbucks.

                             ******
Villan entries::

"Chanyeol " Jaehyun called "what a surprise"

"Hey" The man greeted

"How are you?! Where is your girlfriend"

"Ugh don't remind me " Chanyeol said.

"Well I have a news"jaehyun smirked

"Really what news?! " Chanyeol was curious

"You know jeon jungkook"

"Of jeon company?! Ahh everyone is terrified of him! ! " Chanyeol exclaimed

"Yes that jeon jungkook" Jaehyun continued "apparently rosè had meet him in Mr. Min party"

That shocked chanyeol "rosè!! My rosè?! "

"I think she is no longer your rosè" Jaehyun smirked "rosè looked pretty cozy with jungkook, they even danced together"

Chanyeol never expected her to be in a new relationship. She was so deeply in love with him , she should never be with someone else.

And if a new man has entered in her life., he will make sure to apart them..
.
.
.
Well this is a short update, due to my schedule !!I rarely get time to write but next part will be longer than this one..

And also many surprises are ahead in this story..

그때까지.. 안녕!!