CHAPTER 15

Jimin and Lisa were seated opposite to the clare and Namjoon respectively.

"Nice to meet you miss. You are? " Namjoon asked while forwarding his hand.

"I am Lisa manoban, rosè ma'am PA" Lisa said and shook his hands.

Jimin made a poker face.

"She is so sweet and helpful. She keeps an eye on rosè and tell me everything" Rosè mother said.

"Oh! Even jimin does that for me " Namjoon said.

"I think they are perfect person for the job! " Rosè mother exclaimed.

Jimin and Lisa looked at them bewildered.

"We both knew that you both are close to jungkook and rosè and are trustworthy. So i want you to help us to set them up. " Namjoon asked.

"What?!! " They almost shouted.

"Relax guys, see we all know that jungkook and rosè will never come together without our help . Someone is needed to make them realize that they are made for each other. , and you being the closest to them is the best option. You don't have to do much, just make sure they both see each other recently." Namjoon explained.

"Great! Now we are back to the square one" Both jimin and Lisa thought. As all their dreams of being freed from the additional duties of a cupid were dashed into the dirt.

Reluctantly, they nodded their head in agreement.

    ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"What did he want to say? " Rosè asked when Jungkook returned

.
"Nothing just his usual nonsense"Jungkook replied" Um.. Can you come with me to namjoon hyung table , he wants to discuss something. "
He said sounding somewhat different.

They began advancing towards namjoon table when everything went black all of sudden. Rosè frowned her brows. Not only her sense of vision had been blocked but it seems that if the entire area is suddenly decided to go silent simultaneously.For she was not able to hear anyother soul. She started to have a feeling that something was wrong when something filtered through the clouds of suspicion in her mind.

Going out tonight , changes into something red
Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress........
Melodicious voice from somewhere behind her suddenly yet softly touched her ears, brushing her skin gently with its tenderness, giving rise to a sensation in her body.

Everything she never had , she is showing off . .......
Rosè slowly turned towards the source of the sound.As soon as her gaze fell upon the sight before her, a soft smile instantly curved her lips up on its own volition.

Driving too fast , moon is breaking through her hair . .....
Before her she could she a figure drenched in a faint white spotlight amidst the fog of darkness , slowly stepping towards her. Though his face was not clearly visible, she didn't need to  have a glance at it to know the identity of the person.

She's headin' for something that she won't regret
Having no regret is what she is really want......
Jungkook moves towards rosè with a smile adorning his lips, a smile that display both confidence and nervousness. Approaching the feminine figure, his steps come to a halt right before her, both of them staring deep into each other eyes.

Music.... (Slow)....
Staring into the other pair of orbs, both of them seemed to be lost somewhere at the moment. For that precious moment that their gazes held each other , time seemed to have stopped , and the rest of the world around them seemed to have faded into  nothingness.