CHAPTER 17

Short chapter...

An employee in Rosè office nearly got a heart attack when she wished him good morning. Rosè was lost in her world unaware of the gazes that everyone was giving her.

"Hi lisa, good morning! "She greeted.

" Good morning ma'am, umm..... "Lisa wondered if she should ask rosè about the date as she was in a good mood but decided not to.

"Did you want to ask anything? " Rosè asked

"No ma'am, I will get the new designs"lisa turned to go.

" By the way from next time don't give any information to jimin. Jungkook should work a bit harder to know about my preferences. "Rosè said with a mischievous grin.

Lisa had concluded the date went pretty well. She bought the designs and handed them to rosè.

" Didn't you tell me once that you aspired to be a fashion designer? "Rosè asked suddenly.

" Yes ma'am I still dreamt of but i can't due to lack of opportunity and financial
Constraints. "Lisa said sadly.

" Here is your chance then. Take a day off on Friday and add with the weekends that would make three days. I think three days will be enough for you to come with a few designs. "Rosè said.

Lisa was so blown away by the sudden proposal that she couldn't find words to say anything. " Th.... Thank.. Y.. You ma'am..! " Lisa stuttered but then said "I wouldn't disappoint you " Lisa smiled gratefully.

"You may go now "

Lisa came out of Rosè cabin with a wide grin on her face she just wanted to dance but she couldn't as she was in the office. But she needed to share her happiness with someone so she picked up her phone and called the first person that came into her mind. Jimin.

"You wouldn't believe what happened today. Rosè ma'am gave the day off to me on Friday so that i can design something. My dream is gonna come true " She exclaimed happily as the phone was picked up not giving the chance to speak to the person on the other side of the call.

"Congrats even jungkook sir gave me a holiday"

"This is all because their date went well. Our mission accomplished. "

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Rosè was going through some files when her phone rang. She glanced at it once and a smile crept on her face as she saw the caller id .

"Hope I am not disturbing you " Jungkook said

"Not at all. Anything important" Rosè asked sweetly.

"Actually I tell about us to my dad and he wants to meet us in sunday"Jungkook said.

" Oh ok i am ready "rosè said not wanting to sound nervous.

" Ok bring your parents to.. Meet you and your parents at sunday. Bye"jungkook said happily.

"Bye " Rosè said more like a whisper

As the phone call cut ---

"No no no I am not ready,sunday is so near, what I will wear,I have to make some new designs urgently.I am not prepared also,, what if his dad didn't like me, what if I messed up while speaking to his dad " Rosè said walking to and from in her cabin..

No no rosè calm down he will like you think positive no need to worry much. Just do one thing don't shoe your nervous side. Put a smile on your face greet him. Talk to him politely. Rosè thought and calm down but suddenly---

"But i don't have something good to wear..... LISA CAME IN MY CABIN NOW!!" she said in the microphone and Lisa hurriedly came listening to this.

The cabin door burst open and Lisa came panting "what happened ma'am?? "

"I want the Royal designs for me to be prepared by saturday " Rosè said in one go

Lisa facepalmed , she thinks that sometimes her boss act as a small child who didn't know anything else getting nervous at every point of time. She laughed softly .

"Why are you laughing go, go, go "

"Yes ma'am" Lisa shake her head and go out if the cabin trying to control her laugh.

Her boss was indeed the best and unique. She how to express each and every emotions.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Chanyeol throw the wine bottle at the floor which broke into thousands of pieces. Jaehyun chuckled behind him.

"Taking out your frustation on the bottle will not give you anything. Jungkook and rosè are a couple now. Soon they will get married and become the most powerful couple in the business. She will have more fame, money and name than you" jaehyun taunted.

"What can i do. I tried everything to make that jungkook hate rosè but it didn't affect him a little "chanyeol said she opened another bottle of wine.

" That doesn't mean that you will do nothing now. She is still the soft and weak rosè from heart. Without jungkook as her shell she is helpless. "Jaehyun snickered.

"What do you mean? " Chanyeol ask gulping a glass of wine.

"Get her back and crush her like you did before. " Jaehyun said with a evil smile.

"And how I will do that" Chanyeol said in a sarcastic way.

"I have a plan. According to my sources jungkook father is coming to meet Rosè on Sunday that will be our last chance to strike at her. " Jaehyun said and explained the plan to chanyeol.

"This time again rosè will be mine and jungkook himself will lost her to me " Chanyeol said with a smirk.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I take nearly a month or I guess more than time to write another chapter. This is the short one and i think it is not worth the time i take but due to my exams I wasn't able to write it down.this short chapter was already in my mind to make the last plot and the story is about to come to the end .

I will write 2 - 3 chapters and publish it in a few days , and I think the story will end within this week. Sorry for taking a long time but i will finish the story soon.

ありがとう🔮