CHAPTER 13

When the photographs of Jungkook and rosè were released, it was obvious that the rumors mill would get to work.

In the following days both of them got numerous calls inquiring about their relationship. Since neither of them would be wasting their time , all calls were attended by jimin and Lisa.

"Mom how many time will i have to tell you that he is just a friend"rosè exclaimed

" I know about all of your friends then why I get to know about your this friend from news"her mother asked.

"Mom I told you he is a new friend. I was going to tell you about him soon. "

"C'mon dear don't need to hide from your mother, well when do I get to meet him" Her mother teased.

"Mom... You.. You are unbelievable!"rosè exhaled.

" By the way he is so handsome and reputable.I see his photo, your choice is good dear"

"Mom.. Please I will call you later! " Rosè groaned.

"Ok dear I need evey single detail! " Her mother laughed.

Rosè cut the call and shook her head. But then a shy grin came on her face.

                        ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

On the other hand Jungkook was constantly declining his cousin call . It was only when he saw his dad call, he picked it up.

"Hello dad! " Jungkook answered

"Finally you picked the call"

"Namjoon hyung? "Jungkook questioned

" Yes your hyung who is continuously calling you and you are not picking the phone "namjoon answered.

"Hyung... Can't you understand man I don't want to talk to you now " Jungkook groaned.

"But you answered the call"

"That's because I thought it was dad! "

"Well we all want to know one thing , are the rumours true?! " Namjoon said.

Jungkook groaned "what are the rumours "

"That apparently you and park Roseanne are in a passionately romantic affair and.... "

"What the hell hyung!!! Is dad there" Jungkook get irritated.

"Oh my god!! Is it true?!! " Namjoon asked.

"No!! " Jungkook replied"me and rosè are friends. "

"Oh my god!! You have a female friend!! "

"That's it I am cutting the call... "

"No don't... Wait dad is not here. I just took his phone. now you can tell me everything, here is complete privacy. " He said

"Hyung... There is nothing to tell... "

"Don't say it!!! Dude you both were hugging each other... Like.. Uh... Understand what I mean.. In a romantic way I guess.. You can say like that.!!" Namjoon said.

"So what!?I bet you also hugged many women! But all of them were not your girlfriend"

"Many of them were! "

"Now I am really cutting the call! " Jungkook said

"No no wait I was just joking kid!! So., tell me how you become friends? "

"Ugh... " Jungkook signed "we... " Jungkook collected all the memories of thier first meeting and a smile came on his face "it was awkward but funny when I first met her " He said softly.