Ten

saturday

Seokjin usually had saturday's off from work, so he would spend that time going to little parties, trying to find a little that he can care for.

So far, he hadn't been able to form a connection with a little, he just didn't find anyone who interested him enough.

Going to Jimin's room and knocking on the opened door, looking over at the younger roommate who was fixing the buttons on his shirt in the full body mirror in the room.

"Hey, i thought you had today off?" Seokjin voices out as he walks over to Jimin. He gently turned the male and finished the buttons for him before readjusting his shirt, to make him look a little neater.

"No, i took off next saturday for that big get together that they do every few months" Jimin answered softly since the male was right in front of him.

"So you're coming with me next week?" Seokjin questions as he moves over to Jimin's bed and sits down at the foot of it so he can still look at his younger roommate.

Jimin faced the mirror again to just fix up his hair as he nods his head. "Yeah, i'll go with you next week" he confirms for the older male.

Seokjin nods his head as well. He stood up and walked over to the door, "I'm going to head off then, don't forget to remind Joon that he needs to do the groceries on the way home, it's his turn" he says by the door to the younger caregiver.

Jimin hums in response before giving him a last glance and smile.

Seokjin showed him his own smile before closing the door and heading out to his car.

He drove carefully towards the familiar building that he has been to now plenty of times, seeing the front decorated with balloons and signs that say 'welcome' and 'little party.'

He finds an empty carpark and pulled up into it. He turned his car off then continued to sit there for a minute.

He moved his rear view mirror so that he could see himself in it before just double checking that he looked okay. He moved around a few hairs that didn't need to be fixed but he was just nervous, so he couldn't help it.

"okay, if i don't find someone this week, i'll go to the party with Jimin next week, then i'm done" Seokjin said to himself, looking into his own eyes as he said it.

Seokjin has been trying to find someone to care for, for a while, so he was starting to feel dishearted due to the lack of connection with a little.

He took a last breath to calm himself before he got out of the car to go inside.

Seokjin had became quite familiar with the people that had hosted the parties and quite a few of the regular visitors.

He greeted those he knew and tried to connect with the littles he hadn't met before but to his expectantions, he hadn't met anyone this time that had sparked anything with his carer side.

He stayed at least a couple of hours, until he realised that no new people had entered in for a while. He then left by himself once again.

He got back into his car with a defeated sigh and took off without another thought of going back inside for the day.

Driving back to the house, he had remembered that Jeongguk had gone for work earlier in the morning, so his shift would be coming to an end soon.