Unlucky stick (21)

When the two returned to the graveyard, the black cat just scratched the head of the last zombie.

Xu Zifan chuckled softly: "Little cat, good job."

The black cat hopped up to him, jumped into his arms and meowed happily.

Xu Zifan gave it a smooth flow, walked over to see the zombies with holes in their heads, and praised with satisfaction, "Thanks for your hard work, the kitty is really capable. When you accumulate more merits, you will be able to reincarnate in the next life and control your own destiny. I'm caught and bullied again. Kitty, you have to work hard, maybe you can save for a happy and successful next life."

"Meow, meow~" The black cat rubbed his head in his arms. It was so cute. How could there be the horrible appearance of resentment at the beginning?

Although Jiang Tianxin couldn't see the black cat, he knew where it was by seeing Xu Zifan's movements. He also praised: "You are too good. You will surely be able to accumulate enough merit to reincarnate soon. Come on!"

The black cat yelled at her twice, but due to the yang energy on her body, he turned his head and fell into Xu Zifan's arms.

Xu Zifan greeted Jiang Tianxin to pile up all the zombies together, lit a raging fire, and burned it completely, leaving nothing behind.

Zombies are full of corpse poison, and it is also a good material that demons like to sway, leaving a little bit may cause disaster. Fortunately, he had a time, and he would not pass five hundred meters underground, and in the end even the ashes were blown away by the wind.

Xu Zifan used a small piece of spiritual stone to restore the cemetery to its original state and withdrew the formation. Only then did Xu Zifan take Jiang Tianxin back to the old village chief's house.

It was already four o'clock in the morning, and some hardworking villagers should get up, but the village was silent and there was no sound.

Jiang Tianxin frowned and asked, "What did that old man do?"

"He probably wanted to catch me, for fear of making a noise, which would make the villagers fall asleep." Xu Zifan probably took a look. Even the yellow dog and chickens in the yard were asleep, but there was nothing wrong with them. Will wake up.

"Let's go, let's go back soon." Xu Zifan quickened his pace and said, "Don't tell the villagers what happened today. If they know it, it won't help. They will only disbelieve or be more sad and make them think that the old man is dead. Yu accidentally caught fire."

Jiang Tianxin nodded in response, "Uncle Liao and Director Fang also said that day that too many people should not know about metaphysics, otherwise it would easily disturb the social order." She sighed lightly, "I used to hate the so-called master too. I feel that they are all rhetoric, deceiving those who are sad or in trouble, sometimes not only deceiving money, but also deceiving sex. There are really too many such scammers. If the people know that metaphysics is true, the scammers will be more rampant. More people will be deceived."

She fell silent and asked Xu Zifan, "Did you blame me for doubting you at that time because of this?"

Xu Zifan smiled and said, "Of course, otherwise, is it because you look good?"

Jiang Tianxin choked, and retorted in a low voice, "I'm already pretty."

Xu Zifan glanced at her with a smile, feeling that the dignified atmosphere had dissipated, and stopped talking, and entered the room where they were borrowed with Jiang Tianxin.

There is only one double bed in the room, but it may be because of a small family, the bed is very wide.

Jiang Tianxin glanced at the bed and pulled out a chair to sit down and lay down on the table, "Master, are you tired? Let's take a rest."