Ancient beast world (1)

Living in the realm of comprehension for more than a thousand years, almost as long as all the worlds Xu Zifan traveled through, the impact on him was enormous. He returned to the void and saw a lot of unsorted monster skins, spirit stones, spirit fruits, and some odds and ends, but he couldn't react. Did you leave that world like this?

He squeezed a fist, no longer felt any cultivation, he became an ordinary person again. He sat cross-legged in the center of the space, staring at the pile of things for a while, and then began to organize little by little. He left all the magic weapons in the Hehuan Sect. He only brought his own mysterious iron fan and used it as a weapon. The most precious things he got in this world were probably all the books and works recorded by Shaohua. Fa, he can look it up again at any time.

When sorting out the storage ring, Xu Zifan sorted out some Shi Yunxuan's clothes, daily necessities, and portraits. He was stunned, unfolding the portrait and seeing the smiling and beautiful woman on it, suddenly felt empty. It was a woman who had stood by him for more than a thousand years. He was used to living with her, but now they are close to the horizon. The void space cuts off the connection with that world, Shi Yunxuan will be reincarnated in that world, and he will go to the next world.

When he persuaded Shi Yunxuan before, he said that the people who are always suffering are those who remember the past when they are alive. When they die, they will feel nothing. Naturally, they will not be unwilling to regret or grieve. He has experienced this many times, and they are no longer there, only he still remembers the past. Sometimes he will sleep in the space, sometimes he will be busy with other things, time can smooth everything out. After he is determined to move on, he always has to do his best to let go of the pain of parting and set his mind, so that he can start a new life and get rid of negative emotions.

It's just that this life is too long, maybe he needs a little longer to change his mood.

He looked at the painting for a while, then found an open space to light it, and then put all of Shi Yunxuan's things in and burned them to fly ash.

[Shaohua: Don't you want to leave something as a souvenir? 】

Xu Zifan shook his head, "That doesn't make any sense." He said as he put something in the fire, "I was chosen to be the messenger of the plane at the beginning because I knew how to live. Losing important people, facing the injury Pain, let it go to live well, too much indulge will only turn into a zombie, so there is no way to continue crossing."

[Shaohua: You have no weaknesses. 】

Xu Zifan didn't speak. He didn't know if he had any weakness. He only knew that some things had to be let go, and everyone else had let go. It didn't make any sense for him to remember it alone. This was not sorry for anyone, he was worthy of the people around him. everyone. As people often say: "When the old man is alive, you are not filial. What's the use of crying if you die?"

He was kind to them while they were alive and had a clear conscience, so he didn't need to be immersed in grief. For a plane messenger, the most important thing is always present and future. Maybe one day in the future, he will be caught by something. At that time, he will be no different from ordinary people. Then he can't be a plane messenger and can't cross anymore.

After burning Shi Yunxuan's things, Xu Zifan slowly sorted out the space in no rush, chatting with Shaohua from time to time, watching various movies and movies that Shaohua had stored, pulling his thoughts out of the realm of cultivation. Although he is the only person in the space, he is not boring at all. After he felt that he had recovered his youthful mentality, he simply went to the next world. It may be easier to find more things to do than to stay alone. Just like traveling, you can often let go of worries and sorrows in a strange environment, as he did before.