Moonlight Sunrise: Extended Version

The synopsis:
This Saturday, Twice had no schedule. Tzuyu and Momo wanted to watch their favorite movie with Mina's LCD projector, but both of them had two different preferences. Little they know, Chaeyoung also had a movie that she wanted to watch with Mina. Three of them asked Haeju for help to convince Mina to play their movies.
Haeju was so torn because she wasn't sure if she was good enough to solve this problem. She was afraid that 'the bad guy Haeju' would just disappoint everyone and ruined everything.
When the night finally came, Haeju executed her well-prepared plan, but... Apparently, it wasn't good enough to solve the problem. Haeju hit the rock bottom and blamed herself for not being able to do her best.
In the end, what will Haeju do to fix the situation? What movies will be chosen to play in the movie night?

The story (+ plot beats):

/

(1-1)

"I love you, love of my life," she says to me.
"I love you more," I say.
She smiles.

We've been having our time for more than an hour, I think. Mina and I are so close together. We've been going through a lot these days. From mood swings to heartbreak. Mina is always beside me. I... Will do anything for her. I will do anything to make see that smile.

Mina looks at my eyes like she's looking for something. An answer. A question. Or a statement from my eyes alone. Then she leans towards me and gives a peck on my lips.
It was so quick I don't know what to feel.
"Do you remember when we kiss for the first time?" she asks.
"Yeah..." I say.
"You were so beautiful that day, Haeju," she says, "As you're now, of course."
"And you keep kissing me since that," I say.
"Yes..." she looks away like she's remembering all of our moments together, "Yet I always lose to everyone. Everybody loves you," she says.
"....."

That's true. I never stick to one person before. I've been dating so many members in Twice, just like everyone has dated each other for all this time. I'm disloyal. I'm sure I'm disappointing Mina.

"I guess, I'm just afraid to disappoint anyone who loves me," I tell her, "That's what makes me love everyone."
"Because you're too kind, Haeju. You even cry on anything. That what makes me like you, Haeju. Your soft side..." Mina says.
"I'm afraid I'm not like that. I'm not a good person. I'm unloyal. I date everyone and break everyone's heart. I never do anything right. That's just me, Mina. You have to know that... I'm the bad guy."

Mina sighs. She raises her head and says, "I'm in love with that bad guy, I guess". Then she grabs my head and kisses me again. Longer this time. Much much longer.

(1-2)

After quite a while, we've heard some girls are arguing outside. The sound is getting closer and closer before Tzuyu and Momo barks in.
"Unnie, do you really promise her to play a drama?" Tzuyu asks.
"We're not watching Avengers again, right?" Momo says otherwise.
Mina is stunned. She doesn't know what to do or how to respond.

Then we are so confused to see Tzuyu and Momo fighting in front of us.
"Why do you want to watch an episode of K-drama? No one ever even watched anyway!"' Tzuyu yells.
"It's good!!! Besides, it's better than 'Age of Ultron'. We've watched it a couple of times already," Momo answers.
"This movie is a masterpiece! Stupid Granny..." Tzuyu mumbles.
"I'm- What?!" Momo answers.
"You're old. And has no taste," Tzuyu says.
"No, you!"
"You!"

I'm so done.
I stand up and yell at them both, "SHUT THE UP!!! BOTH OF YOU!" I accidentally swearing. Well, don't blame me. When I'm on my period, sometimes I can't control my mouth.
"Haeju, it's okay..." Mina tells me.
"NO! Stop making Mina confused, both of you! You (I stare at Momo) no one wants to watch your stupid drama! Tzuyu! (I turn my head to her) We're tired of your addiction to Avengers. Move on already!" I say.

Twice's 10th Member Haejuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें