11th Member?

Han Daena is her name.

I'm glad that they allow her to be one of us. She was one of my closest friends when I was still a trainee in JYPe. Daena will always be the person I look for when I in JYPE building and have no schedule. She is a great friend.
Dahyun's broken leg is unfortunate and we need a replacement because our concert is coming. I recommended Daena to them and, just like that, everybody agreed with my suggestion. Even Daena is exciting about it! I don't worry about how she will keep up with our performance. She is a great dancer, I believe her. The problem is... No one, excepts me, know her. She's new! Vice versa, Daena doesn't know anyone in Twice. Will she be okay for the next few weeks?

"You are surprisingly not taller than me!" Chaeyoung says to Daena when three of us are having a meal together. The later only smiles hearing that.
Hmm, let me tell you about Daena. At first, she's chosen because I think her height is not so much different with Dahyun. Apparently, Chaeyoung is taller than her. "Yes, I'm only 158 cm," Daena says. It's actually just one cm apart from Chaeyoung's height. I'm not even sure if it's exactly one centimeter. Maybe less, kekeke...
Daena is younger than me by a year. That means she is as old as Jeongyeon and Momo. Daena is older because, unlike them, she wasn't born at the end of the year of 1996.
She has really long and straight black hair. She really loves to straighten her hair. Sometimes she looks mysterious because of that, like a Cleopatra. Daena is also a quiet person. Actually, that was why I was comfortable to be with her in the first place. She is not intimidating.

These days, she focused to be the best dancer she can be. It's her strength. She said to me that she would be very happy if she debuted as the dance leader of a group. She is happy that I make her has a part in Twice concert. It boosts her motivation to be an idol. I know, at this age, she probably too old to debut. She has been thinking to quit the company and gets a job. At least for once, I wanna make her to experience the feeling to be on a stage. I really hope Once will welcome her.

"Chaeyoung-a, I'm really glad that you're so nice to Daena. It means a lot to me," I say in the middle of our conversation.
"No problem. Daena is a good person anyway. Dahyun likes you as well," she answers.
"Thank you....." Daena says.
"Oh yeah, I'm glad Dahyun is okay with her replacement. She needs to teach you her part a lot," I tell Daena, "Jihyo is also very welcoming, right? (Daena nods) As expected, from our leader."
"Yes, she is nice....."
"I think you will get close with the members soon. Everyone is nice. It's okay, I was also a shy person when I first joined Twice," Chaeyoung says.
"Me too. Ohh, it was hard for me tho. It's okay, Daena, unlike me, you're not alone! There are me and Chaeyoung here. We will help you," I add.
"I'm kind of a shy person..." she says.
"Mhm, we can see that."
"You can ask me for a help or anything, especially related to the members. I know them all," Chaeyoung says.
"True. I think you're so easy-going, although you like to be alone sometimes. Anyway, don't worry about anything. Okay, Daena?"
"Okay....."

***

It's been a while since I go to a cinema.

I wanna invite the other members but Daena wants it only two of us. There are things that she wants to tell me, she said. Right now, we are waiting for the studio to open. We laugh freely because no one recognizes me as Twice's Haeju. Honestly, it's okay too this way. Maybe Daena will be more pressured if there are fans around us.

"I can't stand Jeongyeon's aggressiveness," she says, "It's too much for me. I know she is a sunbae but... I don't know, Haeju, she makes me feel bad about myself."
"Quietly, I saw it when she talked to you during the practice. I guess Jeongyeon can be somewhat intimidating. She just wants the best result for all of us."
"She didn't have to be that mean to me. I didn't feel comfortable with her."
"I see..."
"I will avoid her for now. Less interaction is better," she says.
"Alright! Don't push yourself," I support.
"By the way, how about the other members?" I ask. "They're nice, aren't they?"
"All of them are, actually. Even Jeongyeon. I just don't think two of us are fit together... Err, Nayeon Unnie is really kind. She's kinda weird, but I've heard that from other people so I'm not surprised."
"Hahaha... Really? What do people say about Nayeon???"
"She is clingy and loud. I think Nayeon Unnie is just an easy going person. She is a really nice unnie."
"I'm also a nice unnie, right? Hehe..." I shove her elbow.
"Of course, you are nice....."
"Hehe, okay...!"