03 - the rude guy from the club -

Start from the beginning

Jada completely ignored me as she pinned him against a wall, they were now making out.

Fuck I want that.. well not with my brother of course—

I feel someone place their arm around my shoulder, I look to Christina who had a grin on her face. "We will have that one day." She said day dreaming, I scoff walking away to Jada and snatching the key from her hand.

"You're such a dreamer." I said walking out the room Christina following behind me.
"No, I just have goals to eventually have a boyfriend, You gave up after—"

"DONT even say his name." I said holding my hand out infront of her.

We don't talk about him.

She laughed walking up to the elevator with me. "Whatever~"

We heard the ding and walked out immediately, I spotted his door that said " Luxury Suite.".

"Fancy~" I sang.

I stopped at the door looking to Christina, "What should we say?" I asked. She shrugged. "Just say we're hookers he ordered or something."

I sighed Knocking on the door, A tall man with Dark hair and blueish eyes opened the door with a raised eyebrow.

"Can I help you ladies?" He had a deep voice with a slight accent. I immediately kicked him back with my heels, drawing my knife out.

He fell into a dresser, He groaned, I swiftly slashed him in the chest, as The door slammed shut, He groaned in agony, I grabbed my gun pointing it directly at him dropping the bloody knife.

"Don't. say. a word." I whispered with demand, Christina cocked her gun and walked up to me. "Look for any identification, Make sure this is the dude." I said, she nodded.

"What's your name?" I asked seeing if he would answer honestly.
I got no response, so I walked closer up to him holding the gun to his forehead. "Answer me."

"You said not to say a word." He said with a smirk. Oh bitch! I slapped him with my gun drawing blood from his mouth.

"Stop being sassy and answer the damn question, I am the one holding the gun Aren't I?" I said tilting my head.
He shrugged, I'm about to beat the confidence out this man.

"Belle, This Isn't our guy—" She said holding a piece of paper.

I furrowed my eyebrows looking at the man in confusion.
"Then who the fuck Is he?" I blurted dropping my hand.

I picked my hand back up and pointed the gun to him.
"Who the fuck are you?!" I asked, Frustration lacing my tone.

He bit his lip rolling his sleeves up and advancing up.

"Damn.." i heard Christina say, I gave her the look with a scoff.

He walked closer towards us, I backed up along with Christina, I didn't want to shoot an innocent man but I'm about to.

A door swings open, I look back seeing the bathroom door opened, Christina immediately drew her gun out and pointed it at the dude while I pointed mine at the bathroom door.

A tall man walked out, he had dark hair, a tan skin tone, his hair was wet and he had a towel wrapped around his body.
"What the fuck is going on?" A deep voice says.

What the fu-

My eyes widened as I looked this man's body down to up, my eyes stop to admire his abs.

Focus Mirabelle.

I looked up to his face, my eyes locked with his, Those Emerald eyes.

I can feel my cheeks heat up.

Wait a damn minute.

"What the fuck is going on?!" I shouted.

Is this some sick game? A prank or something.

"Put your fucking hands up dude!" Christina yells, I can hear the man chuckle.

"You're the rude dude from the club!" I stated pointing my gun to him.

"Mirabelle- honey it's not the time to start beef with—" Her voice faded.

I squealed feeling myself being slammed into a wall, my gun leaving my hand. I gasped seeing the man who's naked body was being covered by a white towel, had pinned me against the wall.

The water on his arm dripping and sliding down my chest area. Oh I hate that feeling so much, but I can't help but feel flustered.

I glance at Christina who had wide eyes, that was before she punched the man with her gun, I brought my attention back to the man.

"Who are you?" He asked in a angry voice yet calm tone.

My hand slipped under my dress where my knifes laid, I stared the man directly in the eye, His eyes are so familiar.
"None of your damn business." I said through gritted teeth.

His hand reached for my throat, tightening the grip on it.
I gasped.. I was almost there, able to reach for my knife.

"Don't make me repeat myself." He said in a angry tone.

I gulped down the lump in my throat.
My lips parted. I squeezed my eyes shut. "Fuck. you." I spat before my knife met his skin slashing it making him release me and fall back.

I gasped for air, immediately grabbing my gun and pointing at the two men.

"I don't have fucking time for this fucking shit, Tell us your names or get shot. it's as simple as that." I shouted through gritted teeth.

I walked to stand by Christina still pointing the gun at the two men.

"No need to shoot us— Ill tell you our names.." One said.
"Aaron— " the man I slashed spat through gritted teeth as he held his bleeding arm, anger and frustration lacing his cold tone.

"I am Aaron, And he's— Matteo."

My eyes widened as my lips parted.

It's not him.

A lot of people are named Matteo, I'm overthinking.

"They aren't our targets." Christina whispered.
"Yeah, But that one violated me so I kinda want to shoot him." I replied.

"I think We are after the same man." Aaron said.

"Irvin Miroslav?" He said holding his hands up.

What's going on right now?-

I don't know but what I do know is he's a cutie patootie..

Stop. Be serious.

___________________________

AHH THEY MET FINALLY

Any mistakes let me know.

Thanks for reading

Bye