ix ~ An Island of Pretty Ladies? Sign Cassie Up!

Start from the beginning

The woman wore a blue business suit. Her make up was perfect and her hair was neatly combed into a ponytail.

She flashed them a smile and Cassie swore she was in heaven. She was a sucker for pretty ladies.

The woman didn't seem to care about their boat. I mean some of the other boats were weirder.

In the litter of boats, there were some hatch's, a navy submarine, canoes, an a real old three-masted sailing ship.

There were even planes and helicopters. Some that could've fought in World War 1. Cassie was suspicious, but Percy brushed it off as some copies for tourists.

'Is this your first time with us?" The hot clipboard lady asked.

The three glanced along themselves.

"Umm . . ." Annabeth hesitated.

"First-time-at-spa," The woman said the words as she wrote them. "Let's see . . ."

She looked them up and down, tapping her pen against her chin.

"Mmm. An herbal wrap to start for the young lady. A trimming for the other young lady. And of course, a complete makeover for the young gentleman."

"A what?" Percy questioned.

She didn't reply, too intrigued in her notes.

"Right! Well, I'm sure C.C. will want to speak with you personally before the luau. Come, please."

The trio knew to watch for traps. They expected a monster to pop out at any second.

But Cassie was too fascinated by the pretty lady and Percy's stomach wouldn't stop rumbling.

"I guess it couldn't hurt," Annabeth declared.

Now last time one of them said something like that they were attacked by a snake woman who Cassie wanted to date.

They were in for a hell of a surprise this time.

Still they followed the woman. Percy kept one hand in his pocket in case he need the vitamins or Riptide.

But the farther in the resort they got, the more his possessions slipped his mind.

The place was pretty fancy. Everything was made of white marble and all the water was clear blue.

Terraces ran along the mountain side with every level swimming pools.

They even had water slides, water falls, and underwater tubes.

The fountains created amazing shapes. The horse shape reminded Percy of Tyson.

He was about to turn to see the cyclops' reaction when he remember that Tyson was gone.

(That just killed me to write 😭 it's like fred and george in the deathly hallows)

"You alright Kelp Head? You seem a little paler than usual." Cassie observed.

"I'm okay Casanova. Just . . . let's keep walking."

They passed by all sorts of animals. All napping in various spots.

The resort guests were all young women. They laid on deck chairs, keeping themselves distracted as manicurists painted their nails.

The thing is . . . they were all in bikinis. Cassie was beet red now.

Percy had to push her forward to keep her from gawking.

"Cas, we gotta keep up! You can stare later."

Cassie shook out of her trance and turned to the boy.

"I wasn't staring." The brunette denied.

"Don't even try that excuse. Now hurry up!" Percy called as he walked ahead of her.