Newsworthy

"Let me start at the beginning."

A video from a camera showed the turtles and Mizuki at the junkyard as they battled a one-eyed robot.

"I first met the turtles and their human friend in a battle that raged for hours."

Donnie formed his tech-bo into a large drill and leaped at the robot. However, the machine shot lasers at him, sending him flying.

"Since that first battle, I knew—that's not me! I'm over there!"

The camera then paused and turned to a small worm mutant with blonde hair, wearing a purple jacket. "Prepare to taste the wrath of my incredible—!" He was suddenly crushed by Donnie, who accidentally landed on him.

"I knew after that first fantastical battle, we would meet again."

The turtles and Mizuki were then seen fighting off a horde of mutant bowling ball pins. Leo kicked away one of the bowling pins, which then landed on the worm.

"And again."

A soccer ball hit the worm mutant as the four brothers and Mizuki leaped across the rooftop in one afternoon.

"And again."

The worm mutant was then seen flying in the air as he tried to attack Donnie and Mizuki, who skated across the rooftop as the purple-clad turtle was teaching her how to skate. However, the worm mutant landed on Mizuki's helmet by mistake, which the two teens didn't take notice of. The worm screamed as he held onto the helmet for dear life, which Mizuki laughed with elation, still not noticing the little mutant.

"For I am Warren Stone, former number one news anchor, and...the greatest foe of the Teenage Mutant Loser Turtles and their Mystic Warrior friend!"

An oozequito flew by Stone's award. The worm glanced around and deadpanned before he checked his watch. "Ooh, I'm late!"

He jumped to the TV remote control and pushed a button to turn on the news.

"I am Carly Balmaceda, filling in for the completely forgotten Warren Stone," a woman with tan skin and brown hair greeted. A picture of Warren Stone in his former human form appeared beside her, a black slate over his eyes.

Stone growled and glared at the news reported on the screen.

"The search for missing hypnotist, Mezmer-Ron, and his hippopotamus, Doug, continues." The TV then showed a hypnotist in a purple suit and his hippo with an oozequito behind them.

"In unrelated news, a monster hippo in a magician's tuxedo is terrorizing local magicians and stealing their trick animals." The screen then revealed a mutant hippo in a magician's suit before showing a crying crowd of kids and people as they stood in front of a closed theater. "And with no animals, there's no magic."

"News flash! Those wannabe hero turtles and their little friend will be hot on that mutant hippo's trial, which will make setting a trap so easy..." When he saw the camera moving slowly from his view, he scooted closer until he was in complete sight. "With their destruction coming at my hands, I won't be reporting the news, I'll be the news!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the night of NYC...

A hippo, hiding in the shadows, flipped in the air and landed on a ladder. However, the ladder broke, and the hippo fell on a rooftop. After it looked around carefully, walked on the rooftop and stopped at the edge. When it pulled off the head, it was revealed to be none other than Raph.