𝟐.𝟒

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥?"

Chaewon-unnie cringed after saying that "Whats the problem with it?" yunjin-unnie asked. It seemed like she wanted to do it. If your wondering where we are, were at a park filming with Game Caterers and with the rest of the HYBE family. "At this point we don't have anything else." I said while chuckling. I honestly didn't want to do it either, but we couldn't think of anything else. What made it even more nerve-wrecking was that Seventeen sunbaenim was before us.

Now it was our turn. Sakura-unnie was holding our sign. We told kazuha-unnie to do something ballet related since she was a ballerina before becoming an idol. Our song "Fearless" started playing as we walked down. I was squinting my eyes while walking because the sun was shining on my face. While everyone else was acting cool, I tried to walk out while looking cool, but ended up walking normally while blocking the sun out of my face with my hand.

Kazuha-unnie did a développé while one of her arms was on chaewon-unnies shoulder, and the other supporting her leg. I did jazz hands with my other hand at kazuha-unnie. After that we started dancing the choreography to Fearless. After that we went next to Seventeen sunbaenim.

"That was so cringey" chaewon-unnie whispered to me. I laughed in return. As I was watching the TT unit come, I felt multiple pairs of eyes on me. I looked over and saw jungwon and the others were looking at me, I also noticed some of the TXT members were looking at me.

I ignored it and went back to paying attention to the TT unit.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I tried to focus on the other units, but all of my attention was going to her. My eyes were following every movement she made. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, it made me laugh when I saw her squinting her eyes from the sun. I noticed the other boys and TXT were looking at her too.

After all of the introductions were done, we went back to our tent. I tried to catch up to her but she was running with her other members back to their tent. I sighed ill just talk to her later once the cameras are off.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After PD Young Seok told us we were playing "HYBE red light, green light," we were very excited to get snacks and drinks since our cooler only had ice in it. There was even iced americanos! We all lined up before seungkwang sunbaenim started to count, but before he could do so, mingyu sunbaenim ran to the coolers. We all followed him after that. Me and sakura-unnie went to one of the farthest coolers because we knew that the other coolers would be crowded.

After we froze and seungkwang sunbae started to count again, I lifted the cooler lid. Guess what we found? Watermelon! me and sakura-unnie quickly tried to pick it up. While we were trying to pick them up, 2 other people came to get watermelon too. I realized it was jungwon and ni-ki. They both gave me small smiles while I ignored them.

I picked up the biggest watermelon and ran to another cooler before seungkwang sunbae could say stop. I lifted up the cooler lid and saw fruit juices and smoothies. I picked up the good ones and put them in my pockets and ran to where to water was and picked up a pack. Right next to me was heeseung. He didn't say anything, neither did I.

We waited till seungkwang sunbae finally said go and we crossed the finish line. The other members already finished before me. "Wah youngu-ah! You got so much! How did you even carry all of that?" eunchae asked excitedly. "This is what working out gives you, I also have some juices in my pockets." I said with a smile before waiting for the other sunbaenims to finish.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 ミ★