Accidents happen

Y/N POV

Ow fuck my head. I hold my hand on my head as a little bit of blood trickles down my face. I turn to see if Rick is okay. "Rick?! Oh my god are you okay I'm so sorry" I shout to him. "Ow I think I broke something" he replies back with a groan. We pulled the whole shower curtain with us I just grabbed whatever was there including Rick. I'm hearing yelling and shouting from outside the door and the door flings open in the next minute. "What happened?!" I look up to see Beth, Jerry, summer and morty staring in horror and mine and ricks naked bodies in the tub. I grab the shower curtain and cover myself and Rick. "Umm.. hey Beth and Jerry! I thought you guys were out for the night" I said. "No we had to come home because Jerry didn't have the money because he gambled it away" Beth replied giving Jerry a side eye. "What the fuck were you guys doing?!" She says. "Uhm is rather not say can u just help and maybe take us to the hospital I think Rick broke something" I insist.

(Time skip, we went to the hospital and had an awkward drive there and back. Y/n got stitches on her head and Rick got out in a cast for his arm)

Rick POV

Wow what a night. I look to y/n sitting on the couch next to me. She's got a bad of frozen peas on her head while I sit here with this fucking cast on. "Hey are you okay?" She asks. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just worried about you" I say back with a worried expression. "I'm fine haha I didn't get it as bad as you" she replies back with a giggle as cute as ever. "I'll make something to heal it don't worry" I say back to her response with a smile. "That was so embarrassing I can't believe they saw me like that" she says covering her red face with her free hand. "Could've been worse" I say laughing while I rub her thigh. "I would still do it again in a heart beat" y/n replies with a smile. I head to the garage with her following and sitting on the desk. "What're you doingggg?" She asks "making something to heal my arm because I am not wearing this stupid thing for another second" I reply back to her while moving up some liquids and filling a syringe with it. I inject myself and my arm straightens breaking the cast. I stretch my arm and I bend my arm back and forth to make sure it's worked and it did. "Wow that's amazing" she says with her face lighting up with a child like wonder. I smile "thank you" I reply. "Now! Wanna smoke some weed bc tonight was a lot hah" i ask. "Hell yeah!" she replies with a smile. I pull out a joint and light it up in my mouth and hand it to her after taking a puff. She smokes it and hands it back "I'm think we should try new things during sex" she says. "Oh yeah? Like what?" I reply. "I'm not sure but I'll look at some stuff to see and next time which I hope is very soon we can try" she says as I hand the joint back "I'm down for whatever" I reply with a smirk. "Well let me know because I wanna go again very soon beautiful".

(Leave any suggestions of what kind of things you'd like them to try out together to make it more enjoyable for the viewers)