something I thought I couldn't feel again

RICK'S POV:

God she's gorgeous, she looks so peaceful. I brush my hand across her cheek lightly as I kiss her forehead. "Y/N wake up my love" I say whispering in her ear. "Ugh five more minutes.." she groans at me, "okay fine" I say kissing her cheek. I sit up and slowly get out for the bed as to not disturb her, I head down stairs and I start making pancakes. I think.. I think I might love her but how am I gonna tell her.

Y/N's POV:

I head the door close and I slowly sit up groaning "ugh my head" I mumble, I can remember last night so clearly. I blush from the thought of it. I get down off the bed and I chuck on Rick's lab coat that he left on the end of the bed. I leave the room and head down stairs to see Rick... Cooking? "I didn't know you could cook?" I giggle. "Hah hah, get your ass down here I made you pancakes baby~" he says in reply, I head down and take a seat at the table as he place a plate Infront of me "looks delicious Hun" I say to him looking at him lovingly. I think I may be in love with him, but how can I tel him that-.

I take a bite out of the fluffly discs "mmm they're so good!". "He I've noticed your parents haven't been home in a while, where are they?" Rick's asks as he cleans up his mess from cooking. I look down "they're dead Rick, so I've been living alone for a couple years now" I reply with a frown. He comes behind me and hugs me tightly "I'm sorry to bring it up my love, but can I just say you look beautiful in my lab coat darling~" he says rubbing my shoulders.

(Sorry it's short, I was h!gh as fuck)