You make me feel so good

Y/N POV

We watch TV for a while and me and summer throw jokes back and forth before she eventually gets tired and heads to bed along with morty. Beth and Jerry are out at a motel tonight for night without the kids which is understandable as morty and summer fight a lot. Me and Rick are still watching inter dimensional cable, "I'm going to go shower before I head to bed, is that okay?" I ask. "Of course that's fine love go ahead I'm gonna be up a while longer" he replies. I stand up and walk to the stairs and I go up to the bathroom. I close the door and start the shower while I take my clothes off. I feel the water before stepping in, the water it hot but not hot enough to burn me. It's nice and relaxing. I begin to wash my hair and my mind races, I'm thinking about all the things I want Rick to do to me and how he makes me feel. Then all of a sudden a noise snaps me back to reality, the door creaking.. someone's walked in "shit I forgot the lock the door!" I think. I peep around the shower curtain and it's Rick, oh thank fuck I thought it was someone else. "Heya pretty girl~" he says quietly to me while closing and locking the door behind him as he takes off his clothes and steps in. "Hey Richard~ come to shower with me?" I reply back as I see a blush on his face and watch his eyebrow raise. "You know what that does to me~" he whispers in my ear while standing behind me with a bit of a heavy breath after. I grind my ass against his dick "accidentally" while washing to tease him. I think it's working..

Ricks POV

Fuck she knows what she's doing to me. I slide my hand down to my hard dick and start stroking it slowly while I'm such her wash herself. I try to stay quiet so she won't know what I'm doing behind her but I can't control myself when she's grinding like that. Every time she grinds she brushes against the tip of my dick while I'm rubbing it which make it feel so much better. "You know what your fucking doing you slut~" I whisper in her ear as I grab her throat aggressively from behind her while I'm still jerking myself off. She lets out a small moan before speaking "maybe I do~" she says. I need her. I kiss up the back of her neck with my hand still on her throat. I leave hickeys and marks all of her neck. She turns to me and gets down on her knees and removes my hand from my dick and starts to lick the tip and the bottom of my head. I rub her head "you're such a good girl for me" I grip the back of her hair tight and push my dick down her throat so she's gagging on it. I moan loudly but I cover my mouth with my free hand while my eyes tear up a bit from how sensitive my dick is. She's hitting all the right spots, she's swirling her tongue around the head of my dick while sucking hard. I keep slamming my dick down her throat forcefully as she gags and tear up from my dick being so far down her throat. After a few more minute I pull my dick out and cum all over her face and tits. She sticks her tongue out to catch some of it "You look so sexy like that, y/n" I say to her with cum still falling on her tongue. She swallows whatever I left on her tongue and I grab her by the throat and lift her to my lips, I pin her to wall and make out with her aggressively with my tongue swirling in her mouth. She looks so sexy dripping with cum. I turn her around and bends her over with my hand twisting a chunk of hair around my hand and pulling. I tease her a bit by rubbing my dick from her clit to her pussy and I only slide in the tip and fuck her with just my tip. She lets out a quiet moan from pleasure and annoyance. "Tell me how bad you want my dick princess" I say to her while breathing heavy. "I want it bad Richard please~ fuck me like the whore I am" fuck I love it when she says my name like that in such a state. I slide my dick in slow until she's taking all of me, she lets out a whimper and start breathing different. I let go of her hair and grip her hips hard as I pound into her pussy. "Is this what you wanted?~" I manage to say through my whimpering. "Y-yes daddy" she moans to me. I start moving faster from excitement and I just can't control myself anymore. She starts moaning louder and louder until I cover her mouth and push my whole dick inside her made he pussy grip around my dick making us both cum. "Fuck your pussy feel so good on my dick baby" I moan. I slowly pull out and move back so she could get up. She stands and turn to me and moved towards me to kiss, next thing I knew she slipped and grabbed my arm sending me flying with her. Fuck.