I think.. I love you

RICK'S POV:

I think I'll tell her today, I'll tell her I like her. No no I don't like her, I fucking love her. Her beautiful smile, they're gorgeous figure, the way they never fail to make me laugh.. I haven't felt this since Diane. I'll take her somewhere nice and tell her then. I pick up my phone as I sit at my desk in the garage and shoot her a message saying "hey, you free tonight? I wanna take you out" I really hope she says yes.

Y/N's POV:

My phone buzzed, I swear to fuck if it's Morty I'll- oh hah it's Rick. I blush as I pick up the phone to read his message, aww he wants to take me out.. maybe I can tell him I love him tonight! I reply "I'm always free to be with you love, where we gonna go?". "Smooth" I say with a smug look. Damn he's already replied! "It's a suprise, wear something fancy and beautiful. Who am I kidding you're always beautiful darling" aww he's so sweet, I lay back in my bed excited for tonight. What am I gonna wear?! I jump up and chuck a bunch of clothes out of my closet to set up, I grab out a long skin tight dress which is of course my favourite colour and I set it on the bed while I head for a shower.

RICK'S POV:

I'm so glad she's able to come with me tonight. I ran upstairs and sorted out a nice suit (it matches your dress) and hand it up on the back of my door while I shower. I step into the hot shower and I run my finger threw my hair thinking about her beautiful smile. I can feel myself blushing, I want her to be mine forever, I'll do anything for her. I let my mind run while I shower. I love everything about her, like how she gives this funny look when she's heard something she shouldn't have, or like the way she walks after she puts an outfit on.. her runway walk is so funny. Everything about her is beautiful, from her beautiful (E/C) eyes to her perfect skin tone (whatever skin colour you are my loves). I finally finish showering and I jump out drying my hair and brushing my teeth. The door slams open and I see summer and Morty. "Going on a date grandpa?" Summer asks with a smug look on her face "none of your fucking business, get the fuck out" I shout back pushing Morty and summer out. "Happy for you Rick" I hear Morty say before I close the door. I smile a little as I continue to get ready.

(Time skip to 11pm)

Y/N's POV:

I'm so nervous but so excited! I'm in my dress and I think I look a little silly, it's mostly my nerves making me feel this way so I ignore it. I put some fake lashes on and some light coloured lipstick. As soon as I finish up I hear a sound behind me with green lighting up the room. Rick! I turn around and see Rick walk out in a suit that makes him look so handsome. "Wow you look so handsome Rick" I say seductively and genuinely while I caress his cheek with a blush. "T-thanks my love, you look absolutely stunning princess" he says blushing and kissing me. I interlock my fingers with his and we head through the portal so a beautiful alien restaurant, well a normal restaurant but alien to me hah. We walk in and a lovely alien greets us and shows us to our table. It's so fancy in here, from crystal chandeliers to marble flooring. It's beautiful.

RICK'S POV:

I take small looks at her as we sit down, she's so beautiful tonight. I wanna tell her now, but I have to wait. I hold her hand across the table and pick up a glass of red wine that was placed by us and I say "I'm so happy we met when we did, life wasn't how it used to be until you came along and I'm so grateful for you" I kiss her cheek and we clink our drink together "cheers!" We both say in sync as we both blush hard.

(Time skip, you're done eating and heading to a second location)

Y/N's POV:

We were both a little drunk from drinking so much wine at dinner, it's easy to tell. The dinner was beautiful and everything is going so perfect, he treats me so well. "What're you looking at princess?~" he says to me while still driving. I had not realised I was staring at him that while time. "O-oh I'm sorry hah, I kinda zoned out" I reply "what were you thinking about?" He asks smiling at me. "You Rick, I was thinking about you and how I'm in love with you" I say in return, FUCK! I was supposed to wait for the perfect time! Shit shit shit, I've fixed it up. I see Rick staring at me blankly as he lands the ship. "W-what?-" before I could continue talking I see his face light up and he kisses me passionately. "I'm so fucking in love with you Y/N, ever since I first layed eyes on you, with your beautiful Rosey cheeks, your beautiful (H/C) hair and that gorgeous smile I get to see everyday" he kisses me again. I turn red and kiss him back holding his face and crying a little. "I- I'm so glad you feel the same, I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same!" I say wiping my eyes "how could I not feel the same!? You're just perfect and I wanna spend my life with you, so Y/N will you be my girlfriend/partner?" He says smiling widely at me with a blush. "YES! I've been waiting for that question, what took you so long dipshit" I say punching his arm lightly as I laugh. "Oh shut up, I wanted you to wait for all of thiissss" he says running his hands down his body trying to be "sexy". We cuddled in the car on a random planet and fell asleep, we didn't care where we were aslong as we are together.

(I'm sorry if this one was rushed? I'm getting bad writer's block, love you all!)