"Sleepover"

Y/N's POV:

I reach my home and I walk in jumping on the couch planting my face in the cushions, that sleep was terrible. I take out my phone and scroll for a bit to pass some time. I wanted to message Rick so bad but he was asleep so I was bound to have no answer.

(Two hours go by)

That's when I get message from Morty asking if I wanna hang out, of course I said yes as I haven't spoke to him or seen him in a while, I've been with Rick most of the time. I get changed in an oversized shirt and joggers and head over there, I know and Morty open the door for me greeting me. "Hey Morty! Haven't seen you in a while I'm sorry" I smile at him and hug him. "I- it's okay Y/N I've just been a little worried, I thought something happened to go ahah" he says nervously. "Nothing will happen to me, im strong" I say in a stupid voice as I pinch my none existent muscles. We both laugh for a bit and we head to the couch to watch some interdimensional tv while we chat. We caught up on some thing like how he spoke to Jessica and she's gonna come over soon and he'd love for me to meet her. He's so passionate about her, he's so cute sometimes. I ruffle his hair and smile "my boy is all grown up" I fake cry. He laughs with me and shoves my hand away playfully. As we laugh I feel a cold hand on my shoulder and I jump up and punch whatever it was. I hear a groan, it sounds familiar. I open my eyes and see Rick holding his nose "OH FUCK! I'm so sorry rick-!" I shout to him holding his face. "N-no it's okay haha I didn't mean to scare you" he replies wiping blood from him nose and kissing me on the lips. I felt so bad, but he did kinda do it to himself by scaring me.

RICK'S POV:

Fuck that hurt, I hold my nose and sniff a couple times. "Nice punch though I'll give you that" I smile at her worried face. I look at Morty and he's laughing his ass off "the fuck are you laughing at bitch" I slap him up the back of his head. "Ow j-jeez Rick" he says rubbing his head. "Wanna sleep over tonight Y/N?" I randomly asked, I really wanted to spend time with her again even tho we were together last night. I'm still a bit tired, nothing a bit of whiskey won't get rid of. I sit besides Y/N and I wrap an arm around her waiting for her reply to my question "yeah sure, sounds good to me" she finally replies rubbing my thigh. I heat up and smirk at her "someone's a bit of a tease huh?~" I whisper to her. "Is there something you want?~" I whisper again. "Mmm I want you Richard~" she says back, my mind went blank for a minute, I look down and I cross my legs placing my hands over my crotch area, I'm sure you can guess why. I haven't been called Richard since Diane, I didn't even know she knew my real name. Now I wanted her badly, she knows how to press my buttons in the best way possible. "Oh?~ has someone got a hard on?~" she says teasing me about it. Morty clearly noticed us flirting so he left the room. I slide my hand up the back of her head gripping a chunk of her hair and pull her head back laying kisses all over her neck. "Mmm~ call me Richard again and I won't be as nice~" I say to her as I bite her neck. "Oh really now?~" she replies to me with a smirk. "Do you wanna see how rough I can be my love?~ I can show you what you get for calling me that" I whisper to her as I grip her ass and bite her harder. I pick her up and I take her to my garage as it's the closest place. I slam her down the desk as I unbuckle my pants and take my boxers off, I turn to her and she's still fully clothed. "Why are they still on hmm?~ do you need assistant darling?~" I say to her smirking as I start taking her clothes off. She kisses my passionately as I play with her tits. I jerk myself off for a bit and I rub my dick against her pussy.

Y/N's POV:

oh fuck, who knew saying his real name would get him riled up like this. I'm not complaining of course, I want him to show me how rough he can be. I moan as he rubs his dick on my pussy before sliding it in hard and fast. I flinch a little from the sudden pain, I cover my mouth and my eyes roll back a little. He laughs at me "you're my beautiful fucking slut, aren't you?~" he says to me in a low tone. "Mhm yes I'm all yours~" I reply to him moaning loudly and whining. He slaps my ass hard as he thrust harder "that's a good girl~" he says breathing heavily. He wraps his hand around my throat a lightly as to not hurt me badly and he slams into me making me let out a loud moan. "Fuck!~" I scream. "Oh you like that?~" Rick says to me moaning a little, I can tell he enjoys it just as much as I do. I grab onto his shoulders and dig my finger into him "mmm oh fuck~" I whine as I cum on his dick. "Oh you're finished already?~" he says with a sad voice. "Too bad I'm not~" he says looking at me with a giant smirk on his face. He keeps thrusting into me hard and fast until he finally cums inside me with cum spilling out, he hunches over me breathing heavily and whining every so often. "F-fuck~" Rick whispers as he slowly takes his dick out and grabbing a towel to clean us both off. "I love you" Rick says to me looking me in the eyes with a smile. This made me turn red and heat up "i- I love you too hun" I reply standing up and shakily walking to him to kiss him. He holds my up and kisses me sweetly before taking me back to the couch to see Morty. "You guys have fun?" Summer asked laughing a bit. I laugh and nod discretely "none of your business bitch" Rick shouts to her as he grabs my thigh. Me and summer both laugh a little before watching tv.

(Sorry if it's not great, I'm so tired I got barely any sleep last night)