"You're the weird one, what is this anyway"

Drystan shook his head when he noticed how Galene smilingly gave one to Koa and then him. He reluctantly took the bottle from Galene. Galene just stared at him before smilingly said.

"It's Jasmine tea Kenzo, it should help with the nerves. Serenity made it"

"Oh is that it? You should have said so, Quincey. I thought you peed on it"

"Why do you have to be so disgusting"

It was new to see how the ones loudly bickering were Quincey and Kenzo. Drystan stared at the bottle before glancing at Galene. Ever since music camp his gaze would always find her, he could so easily pick her out amongst any crowd. Like he had a notifier on where Galene was.

He let out a sigh before turning the bottle cap when his gaze went to Malkiel who was also staring at him curiously. For the second time today, Drystan's ears turned red as he thought that Malkiel might have seen him staring at Galene.

Galene stole a glance at Drystan whose ears were turning red as he gulped down the tea. She smiled as she made a mental note that there were times when his ears turned red.

Time flew by and before they knew it, they were up next. The guys waved back at the three girls as they exited backstage. They can't help but appreciate their presence as it helps ease their nervousness.

Drystan looked at the four of them and smiled. It was time for their usual huddle-up.

"Alright, this is our revenge story, let's get that championship. There's only one name that they should be saying out loud."

All of them smiled before shouting.

"PHOENIX HARMONY LET'S GO!"

One by one they go out onto the stage and as soon as they do the cheers grow louder.

"Hey, how's it going?"

Drystan stood by the mic and immediately the girl's screams grew louder. He scanned the area and saw that almost everyone was anticipating them. It was then again that he noticed Galene smiling proudly at them.

"We're Phoenix Harmony and this is our song. We hope you enjoy"

At that short introduction, the whole school grew quiet and everyone almost held their breaths as the group started playing their instruments. Like always, Drystan inhaled silently like gathering some strength before singing. He closed his eyes as the song started. But the moment he opened them...

You build me up

You bring me down

But, you're the girl I can't live without

You build me up

You bring me down

But, you're the girl I can't live without

You call it off

You call it on

But, I can't help being around you

Nooo

Every minute of every day

You change your mind in every way

You think I'm selfish

You think I'm great

I just can't help being around you