Special Chapter 3: Jin's Past

{a/n: Since the special chapter 2 is out, I need to work on the third chapter for you all... Haha!}

~

After the incident that day, the news spread like wildfire to the entire school, making both the bullies and Jin received their punishment from their principal... Yoongi was also questioned regarding his statement about Jake's bullying case, but their parents were nowhere near welcoming to the idea of their children getting expelled from torturing and tormenting a student from a poor family...

The way they look down on the poor kid as if he is the one who caused this mess and even tried to persuade the principal to dismiss him instead of Jake and his friends made Jin blood boil once again... The cold gaze that pierced right through the group of parents is enough way to express how disgusted he is with their narcissistic and selfish thoughts.
"As much as I wanted to listen to your nonsensical reasoning, I don't think that you're getting the point of this meeting... The fact that your children harassed and bullied my friend just because he came from a family of farmers is enough for them to be expelled..." Jin interrupted the adults. "I don't know why you put your children on pedestal, but it irritates me so much..."

Mrs. Jeon looked at his son in shocked, as she never heard him being disrespectful to others... Although she wanted her child to apologize for being rude to the other parents, she can see the way Jin clenched his jaw and fists as if he's having an internal conflict to calm himself down and fight for what is right... This is getting more and more serious...
"Jin..." She calls him out. "You shouldn't interfere with them like that... This is beyond your control now, so let the adults talk and don't get involve... Your father is already disappointed in you..."

Jin felt as if all of his will to fight back dissipate and his body is nothing but an empty shell the moment his mother reminded him about his furious father who value his image more than anything... He even beat his beloved first born son for the first time in his life the moment he learned about the incident, which ended up Jin having a few broken ribs and bruises all over his body...
"I'm sorry mom..." Is all he can utter while staring blankly on the floor.

Yoongi can only imagine the pain he caused to the taller for involving him in his messy life... Which is why, despite the protest of his inner self and his principle in life, he decided to withdraw his bullying complaints against Jake and his friends and just accept the fact that his perpetrators are most likely get a minimum punishment from their principal...
Jin wanted to fight back again, but Yoongi shook his head silently, as if he's pleading him to just accept his decision... Since they finally settled the case, both Jake and his friends and Jin will only get a week long suspension and nothing else... Their parents were so happy with the principal's decision that they even promised him a huge sum of donation for the school. What a load of assholes. Yoongi can already imagine his life after his week away from his perpetrators and he's already trembling in fear... Good thing that Jin gave him a letter with his phone number before he leave with his mom... He truly knew how to make everyone feel better..