Not wanting my bra on, I unlatch it with one hand and throw it at Ramiro who stares down at it on his lap, sweat forms onto his forehead as he slowly looks back up at me and his eyes land on my naked chest.

I place a hand on his jaw and gently caress it before giving him a teasing smirk, I turn around to walk into my closet.

I grab some clothes and start to put them on, ignoring Ramiro's whines as he tells me to come back.

Once I have my clothes on I look at myself in my mirror making sure I look okay.

SILAS FIT

I fix the dress shirt to cover up my breasts before turning around and walking back into my room

Ramiro stares at my outfit and groans, he falls to the bed on his back with his arm covering his eyes.

I chuckle. "Drama queen."

Ramiro mumbles something I can't hear. "Hm? What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing" he says.

I raise my eyebrow and shake my head. "I'll be back." I tell him before walking out of the room.

I make my way down the stairs and into the living room where my family is sitting down onto the couches.

"Ah, Silas." My father says happily.

I give him a nod and sit down next to Serena who gives me a small smile. "What took you so long?" She asks.

I glance at her. "Nothing."

She gives me a 'really?' Look and shakes her head. "Yeah, because I'll believe that." She says.

I shrug. "Believe it."

I hear someone clear their throat, catching both me and Serena's attentions and we both look at our father who's face seems more serious than before.

What happened now?

"Serena, Silas. I want you to explain what happened to the both of you while you guys weren't with us, and no stalling this time. We want to know and you will tell us." Our father says.

I internally sigh. I don't want to talk about this again.

I glance at Serena who is staring at me with a unsure look. "Are you ready to talk about it?" I ask her.