Chapter 1

SILAS POV

"Can Silas Bianchi and Serena Bianchi please come down to the main office"

I pick my head up from my desk and connect eyes with my twin from across the room. I haven't done anything in awhile and knowing Serena the angel she is would never do anything to get in trouble.

We both give eachother confusing looks I shrug and stand up to walk down to the main office anyway with Serena trailing behind me.

we're walking in the hallway in silence but Serena breaks it with a sigh

"What did you do this time". Serena says in a irritating tone

"nothing I haven't done anything in the past week plus even if I did do something why would you get in trouble for it?" I say confused

Serena sighs "i don't know  I just figured you got in trouble because your quite the trouble maker" Serena says.

"ew" I say. " what what happened?" Serena asks confusion lacing her voice stopping in the middle of the hallway "never say trouble maker again." I say walking past her with a disgusted face.

She starts sprinting towards me. She chuckles. "But it's true and you know that" she says while a smile plays on her lips.

I roll my eyes and suddenly Serena's smile drops " Silas I'm kinda nervous I've never been in trouble before" she says nervously."I doubt that we are in trouble if I didn't do anything and you didn't do anything why would we be in trouble relax Serena" I say reassuringly.
Serena sighs and stays quiet for the rest of the walk to the main office. As we finally
made it to the main office I walk in first holding the door open for Serena.

At the sound of the door closing the woman at the front desk looks up and sees Me walking towards the desk with Serena trailing behind me she smiles sadly at us. Ew okay.

"Go ahead girls principal jeff is waiting for you" she says sadly. I just stare blankly at her. What the hell is wrong with this girl I look over at Serena and she is staring at me with her eyebrows furrowed.I shrug and start walking towards the principals office with Serena next to me

As I open the door once again holding it for Serena I look to the corner noticing 2 guys in suits watching every step we take they look quite intimidating but I don't really think that's important right now. As me and Serena sit down Principal Jeff is looking at me and Serena with sympathy I look over to the side where the 2 guys are sitting and the older one gives me a sad smile but it seems quite fake and the other one is just staring blankly at me.

Okay what the hell is going on obviously there's something going on but I much rather be in trouble than people giving me sympathetic looks I find it annoying. "Hello Silas and Serena i know you guys are wondering why you've been called in the office" Principal Jeff says. "Yea so can you fucking tell us why the hell we're here already" I say annoyed. Serena nudges me at the side of my rib

I wince and grab my side while glaring at her. "Be nice" she says in a scolding tone. I roll my eyes while I throw my hands up in defense "so why are we here Jeff" I say glaring at him. Principal Jeff clears his throat " I'm sorry to inform you but your legal guardian has gotten into a car accident" he says. Welp. I just stare blankly at him.
"Oh" I say emotionless. "Oh?" Principal Jeff repeats while looking at me like I killed a puppy in front of him.

I look over to Serena she has a shocked look on her face. Sad even? Why the hell would she be sad that women was a bitch. an abusive bitch. Serena looks at me like she's about to cry. I don't know what the hell to do so I just hug her. While I'm comforting an upset Serena i remember something.

"What do they have to do with this" I say pointing to the two guys sitting at the corner of the room. Serena looks up to see who I'm pointing at she notices the two guys and starts observing them and looks back at me confused.

"Well" principal Jeff says trailing off. I raise a eyebrow at him and he sighs "these are-" principal Jeff gets cut off by the older guy sitting at the corner of the room "I'm your father Salvatore and this" he points to the younger guy. "Is your brother Giovanni" he says smiling.

What.the.fuck.?

————————————————————————————————————————————————
Okay first chapter MY WRITING IS ASS I WARNED YALL