Chapter 48

The early morning wind in Furong Mountain was skin-biting, and there was a bit of frost in the air. It didn't gradually get warmer until the sun broke through the clouds and mists.

Lou Shijing pressed the remote control switch, the curtains slowly opened, and the huge bedroom suddenly became bright.

"Today is New Year's Eve, why did you get up so early?" The person curled up in the quilt complained, "Can't you let me have a good sleep!"

Lou Shijing ignored his annoyance and lifted the person: "Duoduo, grandpa, grandma, and aunt will be here soon. What do you think you are like here sleeping in?"

Ming Yue didn't even want to open his eyes, and leaned weakly into the man's arms: "Then go and wash up."

Lou Shijing carried him directly into the bathroom and placed him on the bench. Then he squeezed out the toothpaste, turned around, and ordered: "Open your mouth."

Ming Yue opened his mouth as instructed, and the electric toothbrush vibrated between his teeth, making a subtle buzzing sound.

"gargle."

He reluctantly opened his eyes, spit out the foam in his mouth, then took a mouthful of mouthwash and rinsed his mouth.

Lou Shijing wiped the face of the person sitting on the bench with a moist face towel, then squeezed out a dollop of facial cleanser, slathered it in the palm of his hand, and then applied it to his face.

Ming Yue raised his head slightly, enjoying it very much. He didn't wake up completely until he was cleaned and his lips were sucked.

He stared at the man in front of him, seemingly angry: "Rogue!"

Lou Shijing combed his hair and didn't care about it: "I helped you wash up, so a little reward isn't too much, right?"

Ming Yue wanted to mock him by giving him a tip, but when he thought what this man never lacked was money, he swallowed his words.

After washing up, the two went to the cloakroom to change clothes. Lou Shijing took out two very festive red long coats from the closet and handed one of them to Ming Yue. The latter froze in place and made no move.

Lou Shijing knew what he was thinking and explained: "These are new clothes that mom prepared for us. We wear them during the New Year for good luck."

Ming Yue is not against red clothes, and he also has many red coats in his wardrobe.

It's just... this is a Tang suit. He has a big belly now, so it will look nondescript when he wears it.

Shijing saw that he was a little resistant, but he didn't force it: "If you don't like it, don't force it. I won't wear it either."

"Let me try..." Ming Yue said, taking off his pajamas, taking the jacket from his hand, and putting it on.

Gu Yang loved him as his son. The first thing he did when he returned to his old house yesterday was to discuss with him whether to bring Mingwu, his wife, and Mingsui over to celebrate the New Year together. If she saw that the clothes he had carefully prepared were not worn by his son and son-in-law, he would feel a little sad and disappointed.

Lou Shijing fastened the buckle for him and then took him to the mirror: "It looks good."

Ming Yue never thought about how good he would look wearing this. After all, his belly limited many possibilities. However, when he looked up, he was still slightly shocked for a few seconds.

——It's not because he looks good in his clothes, but because Lou Shijing's figure in a Tang suit is more attractive than when he usually wears a suit. The word "long and tall" is not an exaggeration at all.