Chapter 32

Apart from the man's shallow breathing on the other end of the phone, there was also a somewhat noisy roar.

Ming Yue remembered that when Lou Shijing was twenty-four years old, his grandfather bought him a Sikorsky S-76 Phantom helicopter as a birthday present, and since then all the houses registered under Lou Shijing's name have been expanded with a helipad.

Weiyang Pavilion is no exception.

The call was quickly hung up by the other party, Ming Yue held the phone with a somewhat empty expression.

Five minutes later, Lou Shijing returned as promised.

The moment the bedroom door was opened, the man walked quickly with a cold night's unique frosty aura, squatted down slowly in front of the bed, and looked intently at the young man lying on his side.

Ming Yue raised his eyes and stared at him silently.

Lou Shijing lifted a corner of the quilt, rubbed those calves lightly, and asked, "Which foot is cramped, does it still hurt now?"

He was still wearing a suit, and there was a dazzling sapphire on the silver vest chain, which swayed gently with the massage.

Ming Yue still maintained the posture of lying on his side and did not answer this question.

Seeing his dull eyes, Lou Shijing frowned slightly: "Is there any other discomfort, stomach pain? or backache?"

Mingyue's Adam's apple rolled, and instead of answering, he asked, "Didn't you say you won't be back in a few days?"

"That is not important, so I have come back early."

"Did Liu Yan tell you everything?"

Lou Shijing looked at him fixedly, and sighed softly: "Why did you keep it from me?"

Ming Yue said, "The child is fine, so I didn't tell you."

The man's eyes were heavy, and there was anger in his tone that couldn't be concealed: "Did you always think that what I care is about the child?"

Mingyue's lips moved, but the phrase "isn't it" was never said.

Probably thinking of something, Lou Shijing didn't intend to continue this topic: "You went to The hospital by yourself or sent by someone else."

"I called Shen Mo and asked him to take me to Shengya," Ming Yue lowered his eyes, his eyelashes trembling, "I didn't expect Lou Yutang to be there."

"Did they know about your pregnancy?"

"I didn't say it, and I probably can't hide it. Your third brother has been abroad for so many years. He is well-informed, he is a smart person, and he is not stupid to be silent. Even if he doesn't believe that I can get pregnant, he can't help it. Thinking about that, not to mention that I am not the first pregnant man in the world."

Liu Yan said that he had very serious prenatal anxiety. After Lou Shijing heard about this, he was puzzled for a long time. He thought that his willingness to keep the child was because he accepted his special constitution, but he didn't expect this kind of rejection to be so serious.

Lou Shijing even got lucky, thinking that he was a special existence in Ming Yue's heart, at least when he rejected others, he was the only one who could get in close contact with him.

It turned out not to be.

The huge bedroom went to a pin-drop silence. Lou Shijing finished the massage and covered him with a quilt: "Don't worry, Mo Mo has a close friendship with you, and even if he finds out, he will keep this secret for you; although Yu Tang is cynical, he knows how to measure, not to mention you belong to me, he dare not speak out."