Chapter 39

On New Year's Eve, everyone was so excited that they didn't go to bed until late, and it was almost lunchtime when the WeChat group was active on the second day.

Ming Yue and Lou Shijing also tossed and tossed for a long time last night. It was supposed to be a lingering kiss, but it turned sour in the end, like fireworks rising in the night sky, once they bloom, they won't stop easily.

Mingyue's stomach is five months old, and now it is covered by a down jacket, and there is no shape at all, but it is very obvious after taking off the clothes.

When Lou Shijing was doing it, he always liked to stare at his stomach. Because he needed to restrain himself, he endured it very hard. Beads of sweat dripped down the tip of his nose and landed on his protruding abdomen, and Ming Yue immediately grabbed his arm, The light and slight heat source is like a spoonful of water poured into a frying pan, boiling endlessly in an instant.

All those chanting sounds integrated into the snowy night have become a cluster of flames in the long cold winter. Although they are not blazing, they are warm enough.

In the morning upstairs, Shijing wanted to wake Mingyue up to have breakfast, but the young master was addicted to staying in bed, and hugged him with his eyes closed, trying to escape reality by acting like a baby.

It does take enough courage and perseverance to get up in the early morning of winter, but compared to this kind of perseverance, the guy in his arms is even more irritating. Even though he is not awake, his hands slide restlessly into Lou Shijing's pajamas, stretching along his waist The line wandered wildly.

If this continues, they won't even have to get up today.

Forced to do so, Lou Shijing could only call Chen Yu and ask him to buy two breakfasts and send them to the inn.

Ever since he came to Miaozhai, Chen Yu has completely hidden himself, so as not to disturb the boss's living together. Now that the boss has a need, he naturally arrives every second. He bought breakfast in less than ten minutes and delivered it to the inn. the door.

Mingyue loves spicy food, and the taste became even stronger after pregnancy. Chen Yu bought a beef noodle soup in sour soup and vermicelli with fat sausage according to Lou Shijing's order. Mingyue added all the chili sauce to the sour soup noodles. continue to sleep.

The small mole behind the ear is covered with red marks, like the pistil in the heart of a flower, extraordinarily beautiful.

Lou Shijing knew very well there were many traces under his pajamas. Last night he really endured crazily on the verge of losing his mind. After learning that Ming Yue had developed feelings for him many years ago, Lou Shijing's mind was in a state of confusion for a long time. It was blank, if he hadn't used a kiss as a cover, he would have lost his composure already.

Although he and Mingyue missed seven years because of an undelivered letter, using the marriage as a limit, no matter how they go around, they still have each other in the end.

Is it late?

Not too late, he has a lifetime to make up for those missing years.

Because of heavy snowfall on New Year's Eve, today's snow was even deeper. After lunch, half of Lou Shijing's classmates stayed in the inn to play mahjong by the fire, and the other half went out to enjoy the snow.

Facing such a snowy scene, Mingyue couldn't sit still. Ever since he discovered that sometimes he could use acting like a baby to solve problems, this has become his common tactic.

"I'll just go out for a walk, not run around." He grabbed Lou Shijing's arm and shook it lightly.

Lou Shijing rebuffed loudly, "No way. The road is too slippery and dangerous."