Chapter 15

Maybe it was because he was tired of staying in the hotel, but on the eighth day, Mingyue finally asked to go to the scenic spot.

The temperature on Changbai Mountain is low, even in July, it is necessary to wear thick clothes.

Lou Shijing brought a lot of thin trench coats with him on this trip, and he had already changed them before he set off. He was quite tall, with a solemn expression, as if he was some big boss holding a high position.

Ming Yue felt a little heartbroken: "Lou Shijing, this is a tourist attraction, not a place for you to negotiate, why are you dressed so formally m ?"

Ming Yue, tied his hair into a ponytail today, and matched it with a big red jacket and a white baseball cap, which is very eye-catching.

"I didn't bring any other clothes." Lou Shijing said, "And who stipulated that you can't dress more formally when traveling?"

"Uh..." Ming Yue resisted the urge to exhale the fragrance, and responded, "All right, it's up to you."

The hotel sent a driver to take them to the foot of the stairs on the top of the west slope. Along the way, you can see a blend of coniferous and broad-leaved forests, coniferous and birch forests.

It is the peak tourist season, and tourists come here in an endless stream. After getting off the car, Mingyue looked at the surrounding fields, opened the brim of his baseball cap with one hand, and looked up at the entrance of the stairs a few meters away. There was a sign beside the above-mentioned "You have taken the first step to the summit. A total of 900 meters in one way. 1442 steps" prompt.

For mountaineering enthusiasts, these steps are no different from a warm-up exercise, but for the young master Ming who is used to traveling by car, it is equivalent to torture. His handsome facial features immediately twisted into a ball: "Can I go back?"

Lou Shijing said calmly, "It's not a manly thing to retreat before the battle."

Mingyue: "..."

Although there are many steps, fortunately, they are not steep. The West Slope Scenic Area was developed late, and the scenery is primitive and natural. The grassland is the  most lush in this season, and the air is filled with the fragrance of vegetation.

In order not to let Lou Shijing look down on him, Mingyue decided to take the first difficult step.

The road to the mountain is not far away, and it took the two of them more than half an hour to reach the top of the mountain after walking and resting.

The west slope is an excellent place to watch Tianchi, overlooking the whole picture of Tianchi. The trip was very lucky, and it was rare that there was no fog.

As far as the eyes can see, the mountains meet the sky, and the clouds seem to be within reach. The water of Tianchi is unfathomable, like a sapphire inlaid on the top of Changbai Mountain, it is the same color as the sky.

Ming Yue stood on the viewing platform, took a few photos and sent them to his family members and "Good Luck", Lou Shijing stood not far behind him, and took two photos as well.

On the screen, Ming Yue was holding up his mobile phone to take pictures of the Tianchi panorama with great interest, leaving only a long and slender silhouette.

His eyebrows are handsome and his expression is happy.

It seems that in this magnificent world, only he is the stunning beauty in the world.

At this time, several young and beautiful girls seemed to be discussing something, and they all set their eyes on Mingyue. Among them, the tallest girl took out her mobile phone from her handbag and walked towards Mingyue. go.