Chapter 26: Red Lights

Comenzar desde el principio

He pulls away from the kiss slowly and kisses my nose, and my cheeks, and my forehead. "You taste like soju and cherries." He finally spoke.

I give him a confused look. "Cherries?"

He doesn't say anything and just looks down at me, admiring my face. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when he looks at me like that.

"Should we start undressing now then?" He cocks an eyebrow upwards. I nod and he pulls me up, making me sit on his thighs. He reaches down to the hem of my dress near my bottom before stopping and looking at me.

"You wore such a short dress?"

He raises an eyebrow and I smile awkwardly.

"I didn't think it was that short."

"Don't wear something like this without my permission again, okay?"

I nod and he slides his hands under my dress, pushing me back down and running his hands over my skin slowly.

"I'm all about letting my woman wear whatever they want, but I don't want anyone seeing what's for my eyes only." His tone is slightly dominant, but gentle as always.

He kisses me again deeply, his hands protruding up my torso. His warm hands on my cold skin makes me shudder. He pulls his hands out and pulls my dress over my head and off of me quickly, tossing it aside onto the floor.

He points his finger at me and gestures for me to take my bra off. I lean forward a bit and unclasp the back of my bra. I slowly take it off, looking down. I feel shy doing this even though he's seen me unclothed before. It feels way more different and more embarrassing for me.

I feel his eyes on me as I toss my bra aside. He gently pushes me back down on my back, his gaze raking over my body with eyes filled of deep lust.

Chan leans down to kiss my neck, sucking gently on the tender skin. I let out a gasp and grasp onto his upper arm. His hand moves up to my chest, cupping one of my breasts and squeezing gently.

I let out a shaky breath and he groans into my neck softly before nipping down on my neck, to my collarbone, and then to my chest. He takes the other breast in his hand and his hands squeeze both of them roughly like he's been desperately waiting for this for so long.

He plants slow, wet kisses on the skin of my breasts, nipping on them occasionally. "They're so perfect, baby." He growls into my skin.

I feel my core in between my legs tighten, my hands holding onto his broad shoulders.

His tongue trails along my right breast, towards my nipple, now swirling his tongue around the sensitive nub with his cold saliva. My nipple hardens and grows more sensitive by the second. I let out a whimper and he hums, taking my nipple into his mouth. He sucks softly, kneading my other breast with his hand.

He releases the nub from his mouth with a pop before giving the same treatment to my other nipple. I bring my hand to his hair and grab onto a handful of it, tugging on his hair gently. He lets out a groan and looks up at me, releasing my breasts. He grips my hips and pulls me closer, startling me.

He hums and leans in closer to my face. "What? Nervous?" He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"A little bit."
Chan raises an eyebrow at me and I roll my eyes. "Okay, a lot."

He smiles and caresses my cheek gently with one of his hands. "Just relax. I won't hurt you. You just have to trust me."

He seals our lips together again and reaches down between us to undo his pants. I had felt his hardness pressing against me this entire time, and it made me nervous.