Chapter 12

He saves aunt may but his suit got destroyed and so he started to make a cure for uncle Ben to get him out and started with other cures. Spider-Man: I choose the lady. Venom: Of course. ( He drops aunt may and leaves ) Spider-Man: Ma'am you okay? ( He asked as he tried changing his voice ) May: Yes I'm fine just looking for my Nephew. ( He takes Aunt May down and realizes that he hasn't really been home )Spider-Man: Hope you can find him. ( He swings off. He goes home and realizes that  the villains are right it's not really their fault they just need a cure A cure he can give them. He gets to work and helps aunt may around the house and spending the time that he could. Then as he works on to the Lizards he realizes that uncle Ben needs the same cure ) Otto: Hello Venom was it well us villains all have the same goal to kill the Spider-Man you in?! Venom: Might as well show y'all how to do it.( Spider-Man fixes up a cure for Uncle Ben and goes to give it to him ) Peter:Hey I'm here to visit my uncle. Security: We don't have visits kids. Peter: I have a cure for his condition. ( Raft examined the vial and looked at him ) Scientists: Where did you get this? Peter: Made myself. ( They give it to Uncle Ben ) Scientist: You know if this works he won't be freed immediately but will cut on his sentence. Peter: About that. ( He takes them to court ) Judge: Not you again! Here to help more villains?! Peter: Actually- Judge: No. ( Peter gives them a very good argument. Something along the lines of his " condition" made him do all that and he couldn't control himself. The jury agrees and just like that Ben sentence has been undone but he has to be examined for a few days before he could leave for safety Peter, May, and Ben celebrated. But not for long cause just then the Villains called for Spider-Man )