Chapter 8

(Spider-Man lands on vultures back) Vulture: Spider-Man! Your alive? Spider-Man:Yes, now what do you do with a spider? Vulture:You throw it out.(He toss and turns until Spider-Man fell) Electro: Your alive. Spider-Man:Yes why does everyone keep asking me that?(He kicked Electro) Electro:Well that can all be changed.(He blast his electricity at Spider-Man.As Spider-Man jumpes out the way vulture grabs him and launches him into the air. Vulture lands and looks at Electro) Vulture:You did this to me.(Flashback)" Norman: Toomes we're going to have to fire you. Toomes: what but my flight suit my family. Norman: just for a while. Same for you Kurt. Kurt: But I'm almost done. Norman:Now if you excuse me I need to talk to the press." (Vulture because of you I lost my job and I had to do something to feed my family) Green goblin:So you're just going to let them push you over like that? Vulture:Who are you?! Goblin: I'm your conscious asking you how are you going to feed your wife and kids hmm?With no job or power your useless. Vulture: I'm not useless! Goblin:Then show me! Take back what's your's! You don't want them steal your stuff, and not giving you any credit.Do you? Goblin:Take your suit back steal it from Norman.(At Oscorp the same night) Osborn: Ah Toomes what a surprise. Vulture: Don't "ah Toomes" me.I see through your plan.Your trying to steal my suit from me, and I won't allow that. Osborn: What are you taking about?( He chuckled sheepishly) Vulture: I'm taking my suit. Osborn:Sorry that's Oscorp property. Guards!( He screamed for the guards but when they got there it was to late.He already had on the suit) Vulture: it's too late Norman I'm taking back what rightfully mine!( End of Flashback) Because of you I'm in this life. If it weren't for that incident. Electro: Remember who the enemy. (Just then A lizard like beast (Uncle Ben) Dropped down between the two and started attacking Spider-Man. When vulture looked back at electro he was gone so he left as well) Spider-Man: Is that?(Just then he got demolished by a charge from Ben) I can help you but you have to let me. Uncle Ben:Help. ( The two start fighting and destroying the streets while the do) Spider-Man: Stop. Sorry for this.( He slammed Ben into the ground turning him human for awhile. Spider-Man took him to the new prison that Oscorp and NYPD made called the Raft. Said to be designed to "keep all these villains put away and  back in there place." Spider-Man has a bit of uncle Ben blood on his suit and promises his uncle that he'll get a cure. While all of this happened venom takes over Spider-Man almost completely it just needs one day as Spider-Man examines the blood and suit he realizes the suit is harming him and changing him and just needs one more day to takeover. But he still wore it. Until. )