Chapter 5

Shocker:One little pit stop won't hurt. Hehe give me all the cash! Or else. Spider-man:Or else what. Shocker: Who even are you? Oh so that is who they send, really?! Haha. Oh.( Powers on gauntlets)This will be fun. Spider-Man:Bring it.( They both charge at each other)How you like this?!(He kicked Shocker in the face)Shocker:This is your first fight isn't?He he. Your dead.(Shocker slams Spider-Man into the ground and in return he web him down to his level)How your like that?!(he teased as he slamed him through the wall)Give up and I'll let you leave.Spider-man:Never. Shocker:You're going to be the third I kill tonight. Spider-Man:What?(distracted he gets hit by a shock wave)Shocker: this is way too easy.(Shocker slammed Spider-Man into the ground) Spider-Man: Wait what? (He kicked Shocker off of him) What do you mean? Shocker: Been ordered to kill the Parkers but looks like you're going down with them.(He charges at Spider-Man) Spider-Man what did you just say?(He balls up his fist and punches shocker into a support beam that collapsed on shocker)So you're the one killing the Parkers?! (He was filled with anger as he walked closer and closer to him.Shocker coughs as he blasted the beam off him.) Your the one doing this?!(He webs his foot and Yanks making him fall)Why?! Shocker: What's it to you?! Spider-Man:Why?! Shocker: I've been hired too.Spider-man:By who?! Shocker: That's none of your business.(he blasted Spider-Man away from him) Spider-man:Oh it became my business when you killed innocent people! Shocker:Not according to the client. Spider-man:What. (Time started to slow down for Spider-Man thinking"Is it true who were my parents,why would be hunted?"Time started to go back when he felt shocker grab his foot slamming him on the floor) Shocker:What happened were those people not who you thought they were.(He picked up spider-man) Spider-man: that's not your business.(He punched the shocker and then threw him on the floor.He then webbed away looking for aunt may)