Chapter 9

(At the police station) Cop: Come on in you two we found your relatives killer. Peter: Wasn't it that Shocker guy? Cop: What , no. It was a man named Flint Marko. May/Peter: What? Cop: Yes this may be hard to hear but we will bring this man to justice.Peter:No you aren't! This man has been on the run for weeks! Cop:Sit down son. Peter: No, If you're not going to take him down then I will.May: Excuse me. Peter wait! Peter: May if they aren't going to do anything then we have to.May: Peter please, your hurting.I don't want to lose anyone else.Peter:May he's alive. May: Of course he is he will always be, in our hearts Peter. He wouldn't want you doing this please.(Tomorrow at a sand facility) News:The man known as Flint Marko has broken in a facility holding a hostage requesting New York new hero Spider-Man. Which has now just entered the scene ,and now we wait. Spider-Man: You. aren't. killing. anyone. Sandman: Of course. I won't kill anyone. I just need to fight you and get my revenge.You did this to me.You left me in that sand machine. So now I'm going to do the same thing to you. Spider-man: You kill my Uncle. Sandman: Wait what? ( The two start battling each other to the death.) Spider-Man: I'm the one getting revenge. Sandman: Well see about that.Look I didn't want to kill him, in fact I regret it.But mistakes happen and now it's time to fix them. Spider-Man: Your gonna regret saying that. ( Transformed into black suit. He started attacking more aggressive and sandman notices that) Sandman: Why the sudden ra-( Venom punches the top half of Sandman off his body) To the machine with you! ( Spider-Man goes back to normal) Spider-Man: We can't keep fighting , violence won't solve Sandman:He will daughter if I don't do this. I just want to see my daughter again. Spider-man: Who?! News: Another villain has entered the " arena". It's the man named Shocker. Shocker: that would be me Spider-Man. Spider-man:Why. Shocker: Paid to can't tell you who tho. Spider-man: You killed too many people.( Turns back into venom) Venom: And we won't stand that!( He goes and attacks Shocker) Shocker: If you want to see your daughter again then fight. Sandman: Oh I'll fight, just not him.( Venom and Sandman look at each other then beat the hell out of Shocker) Venom: Die!!! ( Venom pushes and continues to push shocker into a big electric machine) Sandman: Spider-Man stop!!! ( Venom stops and turns around to look at sandman) You need to take off that suit it's changing you!Trust me you don't want to go down that path.( Just then Spider-Man realizes he's right and right in that moment he doesn't want to kill anybody any more) Shocker: You aren't seeing your daughter! ( He blasts Sandman back in the Sand machine and Starts breaking it with boulders. Spider-man turns back to normal and tackles Shocker before he could do anymore Damage) Spider-Man: I'm not leaving you this time.Sandman: Don't,leave me. Save yourself.( The building starts collapsing) Spider-Man: I forgive you. Sandman: Me too.( Spider-Man leaves with shocker and turns him into the cops.All that is left is a giant rock in the form of Sandman)