42. High class emberassments

Anika gasped for breath as shivaay's lips descended down from her neck to her upper chest that was in view due to her clothing. She moaned when he sucked there.

She held his cheeks pulling him up and smashed his lips with her. Shivaay gripped her hips as she assaulted his lips. Her hands ran through his shoulders and locked around his neck. Their tongues played tango against each other.

They don't even know how they reached her room . The only thing she remember was sitting with shivaay on the garden beside the lawn. Everyone left bidding them goodnight as it was late, but anika insisted on sitting there for sometime.

Later anika secretly brought him to  wine house near to her grandma's home. She had popped open a good wine bottle. They had spent some more hours with wine.

As though calming down their nervous hearts, it rained. They did a marathon through the rain to reach inside of the house. The wine kicked their brain and the extra occurred weather tempted their body. One thing led to other and they both reached the bed in anika's room unknowingly.

Shivaay broke the kiss panting heavily. He planted a chaste kiss on anika's cheek and rolled over from her body, lying beside her.

"I will cross all the boundaries if it continues for one more minute" he says as anika looked him confused not feeling his touch.

Earlier anika felt like her body is melting Down by the touches of shivaay. Her cheeks were flushed so as her lips. It was plump and full by all the assaults.

Shivaay tilted his head looking her. He held her hand that laid flat on her side and squeezed it. She rolled of to his side and kissed his forehead. There was a nonstop smile in both of their faces.

"Smile frequently. You look handsome with it" Anika said looking sideways at him.

"I shall say the same to you too" he muttered kissing her cheek.

Minutes went by, the room started feeling warm, though it was raining outside. Shivaay sensed the silence spreading in the room, he tilted head sideways, and the cute site in front warmed his heart. She slept holding on to his forearm.

He slowly with utmost care removed her hold on him. He pulled up the comforter to her neck. The hand which held his was tucked inside the comforter by him.

Shivaay stepped out of the bed and wore his shoes which he removed earlier.

He glanced anika for a last time and left the room closing the door behind.

******

Anika kept her hands on her waist looking shivaay who is sitting afar with her grandmother. She was showing him her childhood photos, that in her opinion which is ugly. She doesn't want him to see it. But she can't do nothing about it.

As though feeling eyes on him shivaay raised his head glancing anika. He was totally enjoying the embarassing stories of anika that was told by her grandmother. He laughed with her whole heartedly hearing about the mischievous baby anika.

As their eyes met anika felt so many emotions running through her mind. Yesterday's night flashed through her mind. Her cheeks flushed at the mere thought of it.

Today in early morning when she woke up. She was astonished by her messy looks. Her shirts buttons were open. There were hickeys all over neck and collarbone. It took her and whole hour and a bottle of concealer to cover it properly.

Absent Minded she trailed her fingers on her neck biting her lips, as she remembered how his lips travelled around her neck.

Shivaay throw a wink at her  direction, when he felt her looking him again. Anika's face flushed and she bent her head tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.