29. self love is important

Anika sat on the passenger seat while shivaay was driving. They left earlier than usual time as anika had to change her dress into something new. She was reeking in sweat and wanted to freshen up. So shivaay said it would be better to go directly to her flat together than she coming alone. It will take more time.

He stopped the car in the parking lot and came out of it. They together walked to the elevator. It was occupied so they had to wait for a few minutes.

As they were talking and laughing the bell chimed and elevator opened. Two men came out of it. One of them were checking out anika throughout. It made her conscious to check if her dress is correct or not. She saw her neckline plunged deeply and half of her cleavage is on display. Probably she forgot to correct it after coming out of the car. She pulled her kurtis shoulder up by her two hands and walked behind shivaay.

She prayed in mind that shivaay not noticed it. She knows how protective he is of her.

"You should be more conscious" he said as the elevator door closed and it moved upwards.

"What?" Anika was surprised at his sudden words. Was she not dressed good? Did it make her look slutty? She thought running a hand through her dress smoothening it's creases.

"I am a men. I know how other looks at you." He said out of nowhere making her startled.

Shit! Did he saw that.

"Yes" came his answer. She stared shivaay surprised as he answered her thoughts.

"Anika" he turned to her and took her hand in his. " I must make it clear in advance. Even though you have me now, I won't ask you to change your life just because you have to consider my feelings. I have no problems with other man except those who Chase you."

She chuckled while he grinned stupidly. "You had better keep a distance from them. As for other man i don't care." He continued after a pause

"Have I got such a good boyfriend?" Anika pinched his cheek with other hand. Shivaay held her hand which was on his cheeks with his both hands

"And also a man shouldn't let his woman help him to keep his appearances. So, you just have to be yourself, nothing else.
Wear whatever dresses you likes.
Go wherever you want but you just inform beforehand, so that I can confirm you are safe.
I know a couple should make mutually comprises, and I don't want you to do such things for me" Shivaay said placing a chaste kiss on her hand that he was holding.

"And I saw how you tried to hide behind me when he looked at you I'm that way. I won't be with you everytime. So instead of hiding away, you should look straight into his eyes and burn him with the fire in your eyes."

A drop of tear fell rolled down through her cheeks which was wiped by the latter. She was happy knowing he adored her, more than that he adored her. He doesn't treated like a toxic boyfriend who gets easily jealous and angry. Instead he slowly made her understand to give value to herself and her choices.

*****

Shivaay stood there half naked from upper. Water were dripping from his hairs making him look sexy. His one hand has the towel, with the other hand he pulled her inside and closed the door pushing her back on it. He attacked her lips before she regain the composition. His hand traveled in her bare waist due to the crop top and hers on his hair. She pulled his hair hard making him groan in her mouth. His lower body pressed against hers. She moaned in his mouth at the sudden contact. His lips dragged towards her neck , he placed a wet kiss there. She arched her back feeling butterflies fluttering inside her stomach. Her hands landed on his bare chest. His hands tugged at hem of her dress rolling it till below her chest.

Anika.... Anikaa...... Shivaaay called tapping on the bathroom door. She looked at him with wide eyes. Her cheeks were hot so as her body. It was a wet dream. She shouldn't have come here and saw shivaay in that way. He opened the door half naked. She handed over the shirt in her hands to him and he went inside to change. Here anika dumbfounded seeing him like this. Her mind evoked the dirty thoughts.

It all started when anika accidentally tripped on the carpet and fell over shivaay, that too with a jug full of water in hand. It fell all over his dress. She asked him to get it clean while searching a dress for him to change.

"The shirt is Little bit tight for me. I can't stretch my hand." Shivaay said walking out of the washroom fiddling with the cuffs. Anika came forward to help him fix it.

"This is aditya's" she said helping him fold the sleeves up to the elbow. She did the same with other hand too.

All the while shivaay's eyes struck on anika. But her's was concentrated on his sleeves. He felt the urge to run his hand through her cheeks and he did.

Anika gasped lightly feeling his finger crawling on her cheeks softly, she stared him through her eyelashes.

His hand on her cheeks dragged downwards to her neck and rubbed there softly. Her toes curled and held his shoulder tight.

He pulled his fingers back thinking her reaction as dislike and kissed her forehead assuring her he wouldn't do nothing without her will.

"It's getting late, they will be waiting for us" he said stepping back maintaining a distance from her. He moved to the wardrobe mirror to brush his hair leaving anika in her thoughts.

Why did he pull away? Didn't he like her appearance? Or is he displeased by her looks? Many questions formed in her mind.

Her gaze struck on shivaay who was wearing his blazer above the shirt. He removed it before coming to the home so this wasn't wet by the water.

-------------------------------------------------------

Next update for you guys.....

                      Anagha krishna ❤️