41. Expressing emotions

Tell me on comments what is your new year resolutions.

Mine was to keep myself healthy and do yoga which I have stopped before.

Of course and to keep writing and create a master piece.

The chapter is here..........

-----------------------------------------------------

"do you think he can handle it?" Rohit asks standing beside Anika.

"He has to be, If he wants me back" Anika said keeping hands on her hips, as she stared shivaay who was running behind a hen, as per her instructions. She had given him the task to catch the chicken for dinner.

She was astonished seeing shivaay infront of her suddenly. What she didn't expect was him to travel 1000 kilometres just for her. A few hours before they were on the college campus of Rohit looking at each other as if they are seeing after years.

Flashback

"Why are you here?" Anika asked shivaay as he leaned on her car's door.

"No hi or hello" he asks smiling.

"Cut the crap.and Stop smiling, just tell me why the hell are you here? How you know about me being here" her voice raised up a few decibals attracting some eyes towards them.

More than angry she was hurt. He couldn't even give her time to compose herself. This is what she dislikes the most. Not respcting your partner's personal space and making them uncomfortable.

Shivaay was one of the man with high ego, which makes his head touch the sheet.

"Can't you understand a simple thing? I need space" she says walking ahead. Shivaay locked his car and walked along with her matching up with her big steps.

"Hey slow down" he say making Anika turn toward him with a glare.

"No, this is fine" he smiled nervously.

"As they walked out of the campus. Shivaay grabbed her hand pulling her to a secluded area. Most of the place was covered with bushes and plants.

"Anika" shivaay called as she tried to break his hold her hand. He softly let it go, but entwined his fingers in the grooves of hers.

"Hear me out, please" he said.

He rarely used those "two magic words" what the people calls it. "Sorry and thank you" wasn't his type.

He wasn't always sorry to something he thought right but turns out to be wrong. He wasn't thank you towards something he got. He believed whatever he got was out of his hard work, so there's no need to be thankful there, and his ego never made him admit his mistakes.

But after being with Anika, in the past six months. He used more the sorry and thank you words, than he used in his entire life.

"Okay, shoot out" she crossed her hands staring his eyes. For a moment he got scared seeing the intensity of her eyes.

"Let's go for a coffee before i explain everything to you" he firmly held her hand and walked with her to a nearby coffee shop.

(PS: I am making it short) He explained the reasons for his aloof behaviour and everything she needed to know.

As he finished his side of explanation, Anika couldn't control her tears. She hugged him crying in the middle of coffee shop. Shivaay awkwardly put his hand on her shoulder looking around as again many eyes looked them. Many were envious and in aww as anika buried her head in his neck holding him closely.