6. The traumatic nightmares

°°° Best friends forever °°°

Shivaay

" Shivaayyyyy "

" Brother don't close your eyes "

" You killed her "

" Mommmm " i woke up breathing hardly, tears were flowing through my eyes. Wiping out the my face i looked around. It was a horrible nightmare. So many years passed but still I can't forget the accident. Every other day i would lose my sleep due to the same nightmare. I thought I will get over it gradually but I can't. It is hunting me throughout my life.

Suddenly My phone rang gathering my attention. I switched off the alarm and swept away the blanket getting up. It was 7 in the morning. I have a meeting to attend at 9. I am not in mood to attend anything. So I took out my phone and called my secretary.

" Hello Vivek i am not attending today's meeting. Postpone it to other day. If it's not anything important don't call me. I need some rest. "

" Ok sir. I will follow as you say."

Within that i cut the call and went to freshen up. Wearing my white shirt, black pants and put on the black vest. I came downstairs and went to the kitchen to prepare Breakfast. I am staying in a villa alone. My family are in Mumbai. In weekends om and rudra come to visit me and we spent the entire day here.

When I was having my breakfast i got a call from my bestfriend Akash. He is the best psychologist in our city. We were best friends since childhood. He was always with me even during my most difficult times. I am consulting him for many years now.

SHIVAAY SIGH OBEROI..........I held the phone far from my ear hearing his scream from other side.

"Now what happened why are you screaming like I took something important from you" i asked sniffing to control my laughter. I guess know what made him call me early morning.

" MORON you are speaking as if you didn't do anything wrong ruined my plan yesterday" he whined from the other side.

" Then what about Priyanka. I guess you know that She is my sister " i replied smirking.

He liked Priyanka since childhood. Mostly he comes to my home for her in the name of visiting me. She is a bit introvert in childhood but after growing up and joining college changed her lot. The thing never changed was Akash's love towards her. I trusted him with my sister. she also like him. but both doesn't have the courage to admit their love. Yesterday after knowing she and her friends visiting a restaurant he planned for a date there to make her jealous. I was angry with him for playing with my sister's feeling so I ruined it. Now he is angry with me and I guess I have to coax him back.

" You think i will allow you to cheat my sister " i said in a domineering sound. The other end got silent.

" But i told you it was just an act. I and Natasha know our limits. We both are friends since college. You should have trusted me " he said from other side. He is sad which i found from his voice change.

" Even if i ruined the date it worked well on her. Om said yesterday she was very angry when she came back home. "

" Is it? Well then I have to thank you" he chirped from other side happily.

" If your problem is finished then listen to me. Clear your today's schedule."

" What happened did you face any difficulty now a days. Did you see the same nightmare today " he asked me unsured.

" Hmm" i hummed back. It has been more than ten years my insomnia is getting worse. I can't close my eyes more than 3 hours.

" Ok i will arrange it right away " he said from the other side after a pregnant pause.

We chatted for some time and hung up the call. By the time i finished my breakfast Martha aunty came inside. She is the maid accompanied me from Oberoi mansion. Dadi was worried i would find difficult to manage both business and home together. So without minding my protest she appointed her for me. She has been living in the guest house incase incase of emergency.

By the time martha aunty cleaned the kitchen and home i went to my room to change my dress. I wore a formal white shirt and grey cross checked pants with black boots and gelled my hair perfectly. I took my shades, wallet, tied my watch and took my phone before leaving the room.

" Martha aunty i have some business to do outside. You can go after cleaning the house and don't prepare lunch i will be eating outside " i said to her and left the villa.

I took my car outside the garage and drove to the hospital.

******

I opened my eyes after a good sleep. I looked around trying to digest the sorroundings. A yawn escaped from my mouth indicating i had a good sleep.

" How long I have been sleeping " i asked Akash who is sitting far away in his chair. I got up from the bed and wore my shoes before walking towards him. I dusted my crumbled clothes and sat in the chair infront of him.

" 5 hours! This is the longest time till now " he replied back looking at my papers. A frown formed on his face while reading the papers.

" Shivaay did you take sleeping pills again " he asked me keeping the papers on the table and crossed his arms.

"Well I took some days before because I can't sleep " i said guilty.

" I guess I told you it has a huge side effect on your body due to taking it continuous previously. You can't take it anymore for the time being " he said sternly.

It was my mistake. Previously because I had to focus on business so not wanting to face lack of sleep and tiredness. I took it continuously for years. Now the side effects become unpredictable.

" Ok i will make sure not to take it " i said to him even after knowing i will take it.

" Well you can follow some other methods you can try other method such as reading books or listening to melodies "

My phone rang before i answer him. I attended the call. It was my secretary who informed me that a sudden meeting came up in the Oberoi fashion house.

" I have some business to attend. We will talk later " i said to him.

" Everything will be fine shivaay " he stood and hugged me. I hugged him back relieved. We fist punched before i came outside from his cabin.

" I am coming there in few minutes. Make sure to calm the clients " i called Vivek back walking outside the hospital building to my car.

" Sure sir " he said and i cut the call throwing the phone to the passenger seat of the car. I went to the back seat and took a coat. Due to my busy schedule i will always have a pair of suits in my for emergency. I wore it and started the car driving towards my company....

***********

Hola guys

Here is the another chapter. I am trying to upload on time but something or other things come in the way. Thanks for waiting in patience.

Do likes and comments if you like the part.

Today's Target :- 30 votes and 2 followers.

Do unlimited comments and show your support

                      - Anagha Krishna ♥️ -