26: reality

Michael

Dinner went by without a hitch, filled with lots of laughs and plenty of questions aimed at Luke. Like a true champ, he took them all in stride with the largest grin plastered across his face and a squeeze to Michael's hand.

Michael didn't think it was possible to fall more in love with a person, but he was proving himself wrong each and every day, especially as Luke sat beside him at dinner with his family, laughing at Cassie's lame jokes and gushing with his mother over their shared love of the classics.

"You can't be real," Michael spoke softly against the warm skin at the nape of Luke's neck as he closed Michael's bedroom door behind the two. "How can one person be so... perfect."

"I'm far from perfect," Luke let out a half laugh half moan as Michael's lips trailed the length of his neck teasingly. Michael's lips brought goosebumps to Luke's skin and he blew a raspberry at the base of Luke's neck, causing the younger boy to let out an unexpected shriek of joy.

"To me? No one's ever been closer."

Luke giggled, pushing Michael away from his neck just far enough to connect their lips. Michael loved Luke's lips. They were pillowy and lush and oh so kissable. He could kiss Luke for hours and hours and never get sick of it. He was an addict, and Luke was the rush of opium through his veins.

Luke's hands cupped Michael's jaw, nails scratching at the stubble that Michael had let grow out.

"I love this," Luke's fingers ran up and down Michael's cheeks. "You look so rugged and handsome and I just want to kiss you all night."

"We can make that happen, you know," Michael smirked, letting his own hands drift down Luke's back to cup his backside. That was another thing that Michael loved. Luke's ass.

"Michael your parents are just down the hall," Luke whines as Michael starts to grope his ass, fingers spreading his cheeks through his form fitting pants and squeezing him so that the younger boy was pressed more harshly against Michael.

"So? We'll be quiet." Michael worked his mouth along Luke's jaw, trailing to his ear where he bit at Luke's attached earlobe. Luke's breaths were harsh pants as Michael's lips dragged across his pulsepoint.

"I-I don't want to make a bad impression on them," Luke's voice was breathy already, and Michael could tell he was trying to put up a fight. But he was no match for Michael's lips against his Adam's apple or his teeth scratching against his jaw.

"Fuck, Mike." Luke moaned, hands bundling in the front of Michael's shirt, pulling him closer just to push him away the next second. "We shouldn't."

"But?" Michael teased as Luke's hands flattened against his chest and slithered down to rest on his belt buckle.

"But I suppose if we're really quiet..."

Michael smiled as he removed his glasses, placing them carefully on the bedside table and then maneuvering to slowly unbutton Luke's top. He pressed the longsleeve shirt off of his shoulders and down his arms, being mindful to skim over the scar.

Michael's shirt was next, Luke wasting no time as he stripped the older boy of his shirt and then his pants, pushing him down to lay back against the bed.

"I don't think so," Michael tutted as he pulled Luke down on the bed beside him before crawling on top. Luke's breath was shaky as Michael kissed up his chest, teasingly biting his nipple before making his way back up to his lips. Kissing Luke had to be Michael's favorite past time. He was all tongue and teeth and jaw and Michael wasn't sure if kissing was supposed to be this enjoyable but it was.