𝐹𝒪𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝐹𝒪𝒰𝑅

Start from the beginning

"Yeah okay then we'll meet there" she agrees before hanging up

"So where's my cup ?" Lio eyes widen "I thought you didn't really wanted one so I didn't take any" I narrow my eyes when he smirk pulling out of his back my cup of ice cream
"Ha ha ha you're a funny one huh" he smile shrugging.

"Do you think I can get a phone ?" My eyes widen "where did you get that idea you're not even seven yet" he shrug again "figured" he mumble.

I stand in front of a huge house and strengthen my dress

I stand in front of a huge house and strengthen my dress .
"Oh hi Omarosa come on in" a gorgeous redhead smiles at me and I follow her "my name is Eleanor by the way but everyone call me Ellie"

We join the other mothers and I beam when I see Viv she wave at me and pat the seat besides her "Hi everyone !" I say earning smile from everyone

"Alright so, I invited you guys here so we could know each other better our kids are now in the same class and will probably end up in the same future class so I thought why not"

Well it is a good initiative and the girls doesn't seem too bad
"Hi Ladies I'm Brooke , I'm Harper's mom and I also preside the parents comity" everyone says hello back "If any of you have some idea for events we could plan for the school don't hesitate to tell me"

She also seemed like a nice person , I glance at my friend to see her smiling from ear to ear, I think it just feels good to not be ostracized because we're not from the same upbringing as them.

"Ophelia didn't come ?" Brooke ask making me frown , I thought we were all here "she said she has better things to do that socialize" Ellie says rolling her eyes

"She's so haughty , she thinks she's better than everyone and that her son is the messiah or something like that" I snort making the other laughs too

"Oh Omarosa you might have seen her with Olivia" my smile instantly drop "they're best friends since as long as I can remember"

"They were bullies still are" I nod at that , it doesn't even surprise me

"Oh yeah in high school they were the worst , I remember when Olivia wouldn't stop following Alessandro everywhere" my ears perk up at that as I notice Ellie eyes widening while she tilt her head pointing me

"Oh it's fine I don't really care about Olivia" I say
"Girl of course you have nothing to worry about , we saw Alessandro declaration to you" I put my head down in embarrassment "that was so romantic"

"And that necklace oh my god , I'd kill for something like that"
The others agree while I chuckle with Viv.

I now realize how lucky I am to have that man in my life , but let's be honest he's the luckiest.

I mean have you seen me ?

We finish the little reunion and part ways with the girls promising to visit my bakery.

"Well that was something huh ?" I nod at Viv words "at least they're quite nice even if I don't think all of them were genuine" she nod putting her head on my shoulders .

"Colin told me it's almost Lio's birthday ?"
I nod excitedly "he's so excited , it's the first time his dad will be here , well I hope so"

She frown "what do you mean ?"
"He's on some kind of trip and I don't know when he'll be back even though he told he won't take long but I still haven't heard from him"

I hope he's not doing anything too dangerous.
I just there's a nagging feeling that hasn't left me ever since he went away.

But I'm trying to be positive, he's Alessandro Guerrero I doubt anything bad can happen to him.
And he's also with Micheal and Lorenzo so I have to calm down, everything will go smoothly.

"Well just call me if you need any help for the organization"
I nod kissing her cheek before she climb in her car.

Watching her drive away makes me want to learn how to drive , I mean it would be so cool to have my own car.
But being a passenger princess is also so good.

"Hi Laura" I say as I get in the library "hello miss" I roll my eyes at ber formal tone .
I told to losen up but she still won't let go.

"Where's Lio"
"He's probably in his room reading another complicated book"
I laugh

"I'll be going out again in a few" she nods

Apparently Henry is sick and well he's all alone so as a good friend I thought why not bring him a little soup of mine.

"Hey baby" he put his book down and smile at me "you had fun" I shrug dropping on his bed "meh"
He laughs "so Henry is sick I will go and drop a soup but I won't take long okay"

"Okay your soups are the best"
"My everything are the best if I listen to you" he nod kissing my cheek "that's because you are the best mommy" he really has a way of warming my heart this boy.

I finish my soup and get in the car "you're too nice Oma" I smile at Luis "if you want some just say that" he chuckle "I'll be happy to eat anything from you"

"Uhm Oma do you think I can drop you off and go , my daughter is sick a-"
"Yes of course , I'll just take a cab , take all the time you need to be beside her"
I know how hard being a single parent is.

Luis drive off and I walk to Henry's door and ring the bell but no answer after a while.
Henry is very private so he doesn't have any worker with him , he just lives alone.

Oh my god what if he's dead by now ?

Luckily his door is open so I just get in , I really don't understand people that don't lock their door.
Have you ever heard of security ?

"Henry ? It's Omarosa !" still no answer so I walk in further in the house.
He'll forgive me especially if he's dying.

I come in front of a door and I open it and walk further inside.
Henry is not here but what I am seeing makes me speechless , it's me ...

Everywhere .
There's several pictures of me all over the walls and several other screen showing Henry on top of me , penetrating me.
The videos are just going on repeat again and again.

I feel sick .

I take a step back but yelp when I fell a hard chest behind me.

Slowly I turn around to see Henry frowning at me with dark eyes.

"You were not supposed to see this"

The last thing I see is Henry swinging a bat towards me.

Well , well , well
That happened....

Plot twist or not ?
I mean some of y'all already guessed it and honestly props to you ( I need to work more on my plot twist )

But honestly Henry... REALLY ???